Mods To The 2015 Sets

The HF skeletal piece that the armor all attaches to.

The black frame with balljoints.

2 Likes

I like to keep my sets the way they are.

3 Likes

Oh sorry. I see what you mean. I would have to disagree with him too

EDIT: Actually Iā€™m thinking about taking a knife to those exposed ball joints on the torsos. Unless a Toa needs them that is.

Edited for Double Post -Nyran

The gold is on Galiā€™s spear.

I can replace his turbo shovels with Shredder Claws.

The arms are unaligned with the legs is why I said that. Iā€™m not saying the torsos are bad, but the HF torsos are what keep them from being great.

2 Likes

Even on the shoulders? O_o

The shovel pieces are pretty big, so I think tyring to replace them with Onua 01ā€™s claws would beā€¦kinda not really all that good looking.

3 Likes

Could also come up with a custom claw design thatā€™s all black.

1 Like

I would like to try out putting the gearbox on the bottom of Pohatuā€™s torso piece, as to try and replicate his Mata/Nuva functionality.

2 Likes

Will you be keeping his hammer? It uses the shovel pieces you have a desire to remove.

1 Like

Forgot about the hammerā€¦ meh. Maybe Iā€™ll just make a different hammer/claw combo using gold.

Or maybe Iā€™ll just keep the silver.

1 Like

For Lewa I would flip the armor on his arms(yellow on forearms and green for the upper).

For Pohatu I would balance the color on the arms.

For Onua I would give him a better hammer/claws.

1 Like

Hmm, this is interesting. Iā€™ve only ever modded one set and that was Mahri Jaller. I wanted to make his Hannah Crab attach to his back like in the Crashed video.

As for the new sets, Iā€™ll keep them together for a LONG time to come, alongside my Mata collection. I might get two of each set so I can do MOCing, but thatā€™ll likely be in the summer after I get an extra two hundred dollars.

For moding the sets, Iā€™m not gonna do anything. I appreciate how there are flaws with the sets, but I think itā€™s the flaws that make the sets endearing. But some of these ideas sound pretty cool and I hope you guys put pics up after you finish. =)

8 Likes

Golden setsā€¦ I have a ton of Gold HF armour I plan on replacing their parts with. I also intend to increase the size of Skull Spider, turn Lewa into Ultron and make Ekimu and Makuta MOCā€™s :3

6 Likes

Iā€™ll combine the Masters with the protectors, to make Elemental lord mocs. And with the LoSP and the golden parts, Iā€™ll make and evil dude :stuck_out_tongue:

This is my 4rth topic made for Bionicle and Iā€™ve had this account for two days. Canā€™t tell if thatā€™s a good thing or a bad thing! But I just had to bring this up.

So when I get my Bionicle 2015 sets their are two things I know Iā€™m doing for Shure. Iā€™m going to try and flip Pohatus gear function so he kicks and give him big toe thingyā€™s and make a sword and circular shield for Kopaka. what mods will you be doing to your Bionicle 2015 sets?

Ohmmā€¦ Iā€™ll have them assembled for like 1 week, (BTW Iā€™ll get all of the sets) then Iā€™ll create/and upgrade some mocs from this universe:

Iā€™ll post those guys here alsoā€¦ In january :smiley:

1 Like

ok sounds cool

None. At. All.

Why is that? do you just not feel itā€™s necessary?

Iā€™m planning to switch out the colors of Galiā€™s and Lewaā€™s axes. Should make Lewa more color consistent, although Iā€™m not sure if itā€™ll help or hurt Gali. Iā€™m also planning to redo all of the torsos in custom, so that they seamlessly integrate the function instead of have exposed balljoints and arms way behind the legs. Might also get rid of the silver on Kopaka.

3 Likes

None. Iā€™m leaving them as they are.

2 Likes