Modularity

that reminds me, I should do like anything for Modularity because im lazy

2 Likes

Thanks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

why isnt there an entire episode of the modcast surrounding me?

also, why does this topic keep DISAPPEARING FROM MY FEED

1 Like

Episodes are taking longer to make as of recent. If all goes well, there should be a video released today that’s not a Modcast.

The next episode will be about Breath of the Wild, and it’ll most likely be our longest episode- we recorded for nearly 2 hours.

That, I do not know. Boards glitch perhaps?

3 Likes

you are still not talking about me

probably, it just unbookmarks making up words as I go
on it’s own

1 Like

A Modularity Meetup of Mocs and More!

LM and I met up at Brickfête 2017, an annual LEGO convention that takes place in Toronto. We had a lot of fun hanging out, lookin’ at MOCs, and talking to all of the amazing exhibitors there. We also got to watch Spider-Man Homecoming together, which was great.

Shout out to our boi, @MetaRayMills whom we met up with… (along with @LimeLibertarian24…)

[Aiden, Waj, Millsy, LM]

[LM, Waj]

Also intros are hard…

14 Likes

I bought sealed Toa mahri at the fete for 200 bucks and I regretted nothing

I actually regret it immensely

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I actually also got a collectible minifig pack after shooting the haul.

#So behold Corn Guy and Mounties in Space!

13 Likes

Where can I find this limited edition Collertor’s Set of Corn Guy and Mounties in Space?

I mean I read the comics but I never knew it had its own license

4 Likes

Now available at your nearest Brickfête 2017

3 Likes

Rolls eyes you can’t seriously believe those are official can you? Where are their robotic space horses?

@Waj I believe you have received some “Mounted policemen in upper stratosphere” which are by a knockoff brand, sorry

3 Likes

What

You’re telling me that this collector’s set of Corn Guy and Mounties in Space is a fake

2 Likes

yes.

Been 1 year since we did our initial G2 Cancellation video, so I thought it’d be cool if we talked about a few Bionicle projects that have cropped up in that time. We also speculate about the fate of constraction.

Hope y’all enjoy! :smile:

Also because we don’t do it enough, we do discuss things TTV is doing like Brickonicle and Makutafest. So there you go.

9 Likes

#Modcast seen by Christian Faber!

This is a momentous occasion, and I feel it warrants a post.

Christian Faber, creator of Bionicle and Rebel Nature has shared our Rebel Nature episode on the Faber Files Facebook page (honestly considering getting the image framed). Merlin P. Mann had also subscribed to us because of the video.

I never thought in my wildest dreams anything like this would happen. I’m over the moon right now!

The next episode (Breath of the Wild) will be done in a similar style to the Rebel Nature episode, so I hope you’ll all enjoy that (still editing it together).

22 Likes

who is merlin mann

10 Likes

I think it’s time to tell you the truth.

He’s your father.

You’re adopted, Slime.

12 Likes

Congratulations Modularity! It looks like you are growing popularity.

6 Likes

Thanks man! :smile:

I’m really glad our subsection of a subsection of a community is growing. It gives me no end of joy; makes the effort put in worthwhile.

I seriously still can’t get over it though. Is this real life?

5 Likes

Is this the real life

Or is this just fantasy

Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality

But that’s pretty great, honestly never expected someone of their importance to notice this.

8 Likes

Does this mean you guys will become more popular then ttv…

4 Likes