Modularity

Does this mean you guys will become more popular then ttv…

4 Likes

as if that weren’t already the case

Nah, I don’t think we’ll become more popular than TTV.

Still optimistic for the future though :wink:

5 Likes

can’t you see! It’s part of the mods plan to take over ttv!

2 Likes

Really enjoying these conversations and the editing makes it so much more interesting than other podcasts that I’ve listened in on.

(Also, user-made thumbnails? I need to get on that.)

5 Likes

Thanks I appreciate anyone that enjoys the editing! :smile:

I put too much time into creating each episode.

Yep, we still accept fan art of our avatar characters to implement in the thumbnails. Though we haven’t gotten any recently- which is why the thumbnails from 41 onward look different from the ones prior.

After 32 episodes, we are finally doing the second Star Trek episode we had alluded to:

3 Likes

150+ hours sunk… in editing not the game no

Feels good to finally have this done. Took a long time but hope it was worth the wait!

Slurmp unfortunately didn’t finish the thumbnail art in time, so I made a backup

The initial recording for this ep was ~ 2 hours but I still had stuff I wanted to say about the game. So I’mma do it here.

One thing I wanted to see more of were ‘set-piece’ moments, where you were corralled into a linear sequence by the layout of an area. Two of my favourite moments were the encounter with Naydra and the Forgotten Temple. Both of these were so well executed because they melded with the non-linear style of gameplay. With Naydra you could approach the mountain in a multitude of ways, but they all converged to that singular moment. The Forgotten Temple while only having one clearly defined entrance was great because of how it contrasted with the valley you approached it from; something at the end of a pit of emptiness. That Guardian fakeout was superb!

— Waj

10 Likes

Another great episode guys.:+1:

2 Likes

Thanks mang! :smile:

3 Likes

Here Sleim steels moi art job and can’t even finish it

Wow

######also uh good modcast as well

7 Likes

I apologize for the month-long hiatus. Been working on episode 47 but have gotten caught up in other matters. Hoping to have it done soon.

Twill be about Graphic Design, and we got a special guest to aid us in our convo.

15 Likes

LM’s Bionicle Moc Showcase I teased at the end of the BrickFête video is finally up. Had a lot of fun shooting video and matching the visuals with the music.

Modcast 47 is getting done

7 Likes

ouch

i might also be responsible or something

6 Likes

#After the longest hiatus we’ve had, the modcast is finally back!

till the next hiatus…

##Thanks again to @Oonie for guest starring and drawing the thumbnail art!

12 Likes

So that’s what Oonie’s torso looks like.

7 Likes

Yop

Also because of the long hiatus we already recorded episode 48. So it will be about what we do with our LEGO (Moccing, Displaying etc.)

It’ll hopefully come out sooner than 6 weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

A bit of a throwback

A Modcast released on Sunday? That’s also about LEGO?

##yes indeedly.

We talk about quite a few topics surrounding what we do with LEGO like creating combo/alt models, selling pieces, and somehow Galidor fits in somewhere.

#Hope y’all enjoy! :smile:

Huzzah, it only took a month to get this one done; two weeks to spare!

11 Likes

oh no i am behind on these. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. need to catch up on this. ttv. other stuff. ahhhhh. why waj. why you curse me like this.

2 Likes

muahahahahaha //\
//\

my master plan has been set into motion //\

5 Likes

< Waj >

updateDoublePostProtocol();

Beep Boop

Waj bot here.

Posting obligatory message regarding lateness of Modcast 49.

Sorry the real Waj couldn’t be here, he is ‘school finaling’ at the moment.

Ho ho hiatus!

Beep Blep

< / Waj >

6 Likes

No excuses. You don’t get a life. You’re job is to give us constant modcasts, and nothing else. You don’t get freewill. You only get modcasts.

13 Likes