Modularity

" "… in the mean time, Slime!

10 Likes

I expected the special guest to be Greg, sad. :corn:

5 Likes

Questions have answers in this video where questions are answered

Thanks to @PekekoaOfJungle for creating the thumbnail art!

Usually I thank everyone that’s made art for the last 10 eps, but we’ve been doing a different style for the thumbnails these past eps. We always appreciate art though! :smile:

###So thanks to @Oonie for episode 47’s art and Pek again for this ep!

And of course thanks to all y’all that asked questions!

####Can’t wait for ep 60 to come out in 8 years.

10 Likes

Poppin in last minute as a suprise as always :wink:

4 Likes

It’s a feature.

Surprise bonkle content comin’ at cha real quick-fast 5 days continuously editing on my week off… never again.

Beware Turaga Onewas

11 Likes

It doesn’t affect the channel in any way, but I thought I’d post it here too so people know:

6 Likes

Can I still blame you? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Never gonna give it up :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

But will you ever let it down, or run around and desert it?

14 Likes

WE’RE AT IT AGAIN WITH OUR 2ND BATTLE FOR PODCAST DOMINANCE!!!

Thanks to everyone at the BCC Crew!

@LQ1998 @FordianL_at_the_BCC @Mace3739 @KlendaV, Malurus, and Orion.

Feels good to finally release another video. This one took quite long to get off the ground but I’m glad with the results. This year we split up the editing duties between the parts, so instead of me doing both, I just edited part 1 while LQ and Klenda edited part 2. Twas a lot of fun and I’m lookin’ forward to duking out again come 2019.

11 Likes

G2 Ended 2 years ago so…

Finally completed our concept art trilogy!

41 - Faber Files
45 - Rebel Nature
51 - G2 Concept Art

10 Likes

I still love G2 : )

2 Likes

#Does anyone even know what a ‘TTV Message Board’ is?

Big shout out to @PekekoaOfJungle for his awesome pixel art!

Also shout out to the new mods: @BioKnight, @ReeseEH, @prentice1215, @Cocoa, and @Spiderus_Prime for doin’ what you do :smile:

14 Likes

it the thing your on waj. learn your place… literally.

5 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout man

7 Likes

#Weekly content? I thought Modularity was ded!

So we here at Modularity have engineered a cunning plot to take over the establishment: by compiling cut conversations from Modcast episodes we can make renewable content at an accelerating rate, thereby breaking all known laws of YouTubian physics.

Its called Modulus because its the “remainder” of the Modcast… programmers’ll get it

8 Likes

shows my programmer teacher is garbage then as i dont get and ive coded a game. mind teaching me mr waj.

5 Likes

There’s an operator in programming that allows you to calculate the remainder when dividing two numbers. Its often denoted by a percent sign: %.

For example: 5 % 2 = 1, if you imagine there being bracketed slots that can hold 2 stars each, then it would look like this: [] [] [* ]. Since one of the brackets isn’t filled completely, that means there’s a remainder. In this case its one since that’s the number of stars left over when you count the complete ones: [* ].

I tend to call it Modulus but its also referred to as the Modulo operation. Here’s the wiki article if you wanna read more about it:

10 Likes

waj when are we having a programming episode

10 Likes

we better be have a programming episode.

6 Likes