Modularity

I think the show is on Hulu and Amazon Prime, though idk how many people have those compared to Netflix. :stuck_out_tongue: FWIW I think I heard Amazon has a sale on SG-1/Atlantis dvds today if you want the later seasons. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

#I smell a pentalogy brewing…

(A Modcast actually released on time in this day and age? Simply ludicrous!)

We talk about Bionicle’s games from G1 to G2. Mainly for consoles, but we do
cover web games and handheld games on GBA/DS/Mobile.

A huge thanks to @trev44 for his snazzy art of us! :smile:

13 Likes

Yeeee

1 Like

Can’t wait for the Gamecube game discussion!

I used to have Bionicle: The Game, but I sold it…I kind wish I had it sometimes.

2 Likes

To finally answer about the star trek episode I watch the films and a few episodes I really enjoyed the show and liked the movies, I’m seeing the new one for sure though
my bad for the late answer :wink:

2 Likes

Glad to hear it! Was wondering where you were :stuck_out_tongue:

We actually created a separate topic for our Star Trek marathon that we’re doing to prepare for our second ST Modcast, which’ll be at some point in the future :smile:

3 Likes

#Who’s that Pokémod?

It’s…

###err- … the next episode is Pokémayns! :smile:

I keep choosing you, tactical update double post…

19 Likes

YAY
my Favourite

2 Likes

GG, man.

1 Like

I was very slightly disappointed when when I read the picture and it didn’t say that…

1 Like

Oooh! Oooh! I know! It’s Mod Squad!

1 Like

It’s Pikachu!!!

2 Likes

you’re both wrong

it’s jigglypuff as viewed from above

10 Likes

10/10

That’s the best reference ever.

8 Likes

Hmm, a Pokémon podcast? Welp. I’ve still got maybe 2 or more modcasts to go. I hope I’m up to date by the time this comes out, because I have no interest in Pokémon… I’ll still listen, as I do with all the subjects I have no interest in. I have no idea why I want to be up to date by then. Not sure while I’m still typing… this is a good modcast podcast… why can’t I stop typing… oh yes, there’s the reply button. Must click that button.

1 Like

#What on okoto is this? A surprise 13 minute modcast!? :open_mouth:

##Kinda, sorta.

I suppose we could call this a minicast? Idk, we felt like this was too important to leave till later. Though we’ll probably give our extended thoughts on an upcoming Modcast. Hope you find it enjoyable! :smile:

[spoiler](The Pokémodcast will still be up at the same Crobat place; same Swoobat time)

Edit: Thanks @Whaddon :stuck_out_tongue: [/spoiler]

13 Likes

FTFY I could’ve also used Golbat,Crobat,Woobat,Swoobat,Noibat or Lunala

but I cannot wait for the Pokemodcast
since It is something I ADORE

1 Like

Actually, with the release of this mini-modcast it’s put me a bit behind my schedule for editing episode 18. Plus, it’d probably be better to stagger it’s release after this Bionicle ends video anyway. So, expect it to be up some time on Monday. Sorry 'bout that :frowning:.

– Waj

9 Likes

welp it was bound to happen at some point

2 Likes

1 day later… here it is! In all it’s Pokégoodness or something like that.

Huzzah, @Indigogeek makes his triumphant return after his 9 episode long hiatus :open_mouth:

a huge shout out to @Kan for his awesome Pokémod art. You’re an amazin’ dude man, bro :wink:

13 Likes