Modularity

I mean, go right ahead man. We always appreciate mod squad art :smile:.

Indeed :wink:.

1 Like

Umā€¦

Iā€™m not sure how to answer that. Like, currently weā€™ve got enough for the next 8 episodes or so, soā€¦ idk. Anytime before ep 13? I guessā€¦

This feels weird.

1 Like

Reminds me of Quintesson.

5 Likes

Now there is yet another perk of being a mod. ;-;

But, sadness aside, congratulations on forming a cast. Hope you guys enjoy, and other stuff.

1 Like

Thanks, man! :smile: :wink:

6 Likes

What kind of microphones do you have?

2 Likes

I use the headset on my Sades SA-708 headphones

i swear they can sound good itā€™s just stupid skype

2 Likes

From what I understand, Chronicler, Indi, and Jogn use their internal computer mics.

Slime uses the mic thatā€™s attached to his headset. And I think LM has an external mic of some kind, I donā€™t remember.

I use the ā€˜Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphoneā€™ that has a ā€˜Foam ball windscreenā€™ on it, which acts as a pop-filter.

4 Likes

Alright. Cool. I assumed most of you were using ā€œbuilt-insā€, but itā€™s cool that you actually have a pretty decent microphone, Waj.

3 Likes

Dang Waj going all out on that sound quality with that microphone.

5 Likes

yis, im so professhunal :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really, Iā€™ve had this mic for almost 2 years now. It is pretty good, but itā€™s not like top-notch quality or anything. But, for the price I got it, it does itā€™s job well.

5 Likes

Are yā€™all recording audio individually?

1 Like

Nopity nope. I think I stated that at the beginning of episode 3. I had used OBS to record everyoneā€™s audio. Now I use audacity :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

I use my phone. XD

3 Likes

For the past couple episodes Iā€™ve been using a Guitar Hero mic I found in my basement a while ago. Maybe thatā€™s why I sound so terrible.

Iā€™ll have to look into using my internal comp mic, it might actually be better quality. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Who wants to see Legomaster doing Kareoke now?

6 Likes

Well,I did perform this rap song at a school talent show a couple weeks agoā€¦

7 Likes

I did this once, it didnā€™t work

3 Likes