Modularity

Nah, it’s much better :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Disneyworld?

2 Likes

I don’t want mickey to have a rough estimate of our magic reserves (which I totally didn’t steal from tinkerbell or anything), so… lets just say, close enough.

5 Likes

If it’s that Magical I’ll have to subscribe!

3 Likes

Whatever floats your flying golden boat, man.

6 Likes

tactical update double post, I choose you!

##SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY! GIT READY FOR THE MODCAST THAT WILL BLOW YOUR SOCKS OFF!

(disclaimer: no socks were harmed in the making of this modcast)

11 Likes

YAY ZELDA

Waj loves The Legend Of Zelda

2 Likes

Huh, wonder what gave you that idea? :wink:

Nah, I hate Zerda. It’s that stupid timeline people argue about.

I don’t like anything about the franchise tbh.

It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!

5 Likes

somehow all of the non-BIONICLE topics that you’ve covered these past few weeks are all things I hate

Well, isn’t that just great :stuck_out_tongue:

Next week’s episode may interest you. But, I’ll reveal what it is later.

4 Likes

That isn’t a thumbnail, but I do like how we’ve managed to keep this fan art thing going for this long. Though, we’re probably going to run out soon :stuck_out_tongue:. I absolutely love all of the amazing art people have made, and continue to make. All I do is arrange 'em for the thumbnail. But once we’re out of art, I’ll probably make the thumbnails like the promo images for Modcast 14 &16.

3 Likes

quick guys

stop making fanart

7 Likes

But I am making some as we speak

3 Likes

Tis true that the thumbnails have been quite complex. And I do prefer minimalism, however I think some of my favourite thumbnails were ones where I arranged the characters in a unique way. Like with episode 8 and 14’s thumbnails (thanks to @Oonie and @Lord_Tuma again for that art :wink:):

Though it does take me quite a lot of time to arrange and make the images like that, which is why I don’t do it too often. But, idk, I think the fan art thumbnails can be quite spectacular and unique.

4 Likes

I personally think it’s a great way to say thanks to all the people who take time to make something.

However you are, of course, entitled to your own opinion.

8 Likes

I mean
The art originally looked like this.

4 Likes

Oh, like heck you guy’s won’t.

Not on my watch.

No swears here. Not on my watch. - Slime

1 Like