Modularity

10/10

That’s the best reference ever.

8 Likes

Hmm, a Pokémon podcast? Welp. I’ve still got maybe 2 or more modcasts to go. I hope I’m up to date by the time this comes out, because I have no interest in Pokémon… I’ll still listen, as I do with all the subjects I have no interest in. I have no idea why I want to be up to date by then. Not sure while I’m still typing… this is a good modcast podcast… why can’t I stop typing… oh yes, there’s the reply button. Must click that button.

1 Like

#What on okoto is this? A surprise 13 minute modcast!? :open_mouth:

##Kinda, sorta.

I suppose we could call this a minicast? Idk, we felt like this was too important to leave till later. Though we’ll probably give our extended thoughts on an upcoming Modcast. Hope you find it enjoyable! :smile:

[spoiler](The Pokémodcast will still be up at the same Crobat place; same Swoobat time)

Edit: Thanks @Whaddon :stuck_out_tongue: [/spoiler]

13 Likes

FTFY I could’ve also used Golbat,Crobat,Woobat,Swoobat,Noibat or Lunala

but I cannot wait for the Pokemodcast
since It is something I ADORE

1 Like

Actually, with the release of this mini-modcast it’s put me a bit behind my schedule for editing episode 18. Plus, it’d probably be better to stagger it’s release after this Bionicle ends video anyway. So, expect it to be up some time on Monday. Sorry 'bout that :frowning:.

– Waj

9 Likes

welp it was bound to happen at some point

2 Likes

1 day later… here it is! In all it’s Pokégoodness or something like that.

Huzzah, @Indigogeek makes his triumphant return after his 9 episode long hiatus :open_mouth:

a huge shout out to @Kan for his awesome Pokémod art. You’re an amazin’ dude man, bro :wink:

13 Likes

Can i have that in a ■■■■■ plz.

Thanks for feautring! :smile:

3 Likes

Pokemod: The Series
Seasons 1-2 “The Indigogo League”
Seasons 3-5 “LegoMaster Quest”
Seasons 6-8 “Wajvanced”
Season 9 “Battle Modtier”
Seasons 10-13 “Oonie and Nyran”
Seasons 14-16 “Slime and Whaddon”
Seasons 17-19 “XY and Z Squad”
Specials “Chronicler Chronicles”

12 Likes

I’d buy that.

Modcast merch confirmed :stuck_out_tongue:

Pokémod!

Every Moderator has a choice
To listen to that voice inside.
I know the flame war will be long,
Admins may have come and gone
I will carry on!

Yeah, this spam will last forever,
And this spam will never die,
We will rise to meet the flags every time.
(Akismet’s Challenge)
Yeah, this spam keeps us together,
This shows that you and I
Will be the best that the board’s ever seen,
Cause we always will kill this meme!

Pokémod!

For reference:

9 Likes

(Tally-ho yon double post!)

#Git ready for the 2nd episode with a full cast! :smile:

10 Likes

ya jinxed it

Nah man, we recorded it right before our Bionicle G2 Cancelled video :stuck_out_tongue:

oh
well then I shall watch it

2 Likes

Also, episode 20 will be our second QANDA!

So, I’m gonna lay out the details here (I’ll do so as well on episode 19, but it’s probably best to get this out early):

This time 'round, we’re not going to be using this topic to receive questions; since we don’t want it to become an AMA. So, instead we’re going to be using Twitter, (more commonly known as Bird Chatter).

Not usin’ the topic. Instead, Bird Chatter! :blush:

To ask a question, you can go to Bird Chatter (Twitter) and chitter (make a Tweet) with the hashtag, ttvripoff. And when episode 19 comes out, you can ask a question in the comment section.

Rules ’n’ such

You’ll be able to ask 1 question per platform, for a total of 2 questions. So, you can ask a question on Bird Chatter, and on episode 19. (Questions made on episode 18 will not be accepted)

The questions must abide to the boards rules, so no NSFW stuff. Also questions like ’Who are your favourite or least favourite boards users?’ or questions that are about how we feel towards specific people on the boards will not be accepted.

We will try to answer all of your questions, however if we don’t get to them in the Qanda itself, we’ll answer them with a reply.

Happy Question Asking!

Awesome :smile:.

9 Likes

IGNITE the EDGE!

Yo yo, move along to the jam that’ll creep in your soul,
crashing into you like a bowl- of gravity hurts soup.

I’ll stop now.

Here it is, our 4th episode in our ever growing Bionicle G1 pentalogy. Hope you enjoy it! :smile:

A HUGE SHOUT OUT TO, @PEKEKOAOFJUNGLE FOR DRAWING THE THUMBNAIL ART!

and @Kan for colouring it in :slight_smile:

Also all of the QANDA details are in the post above. We will stop recieving questions on Thursday, 11th 2016 @ 4 PM EST. I look forward to seeing your questions.

11 Likes

FTFY. :b

4 Likes

It’s gonna be a trilogy in five parts, just like HHGTTG.

5 Likes

##Alright, so our next episode is the Q and A. So now that episode 19 is up. You can ask a question in the comments section.

And if you so wish, you can ask an additional question on Twitter, using the ttvripoff.

Also, Modcasts will now be uploaded on Mondays instead of Sundays, since it’s been hard to get them out on Sunday.

Also also, I’ve wanted to do this, and now I have:

http://i.imgur.com/YsPP2vH.jpg

I can’t express how much I love the fan art you guys create! :heart: :blush:

9 Likes

It’s a nice collage, but I can see it getting a bit crowded come the next few. :stuck_out_tongue: Darn, I liked having something to watch on Sundays.

4 Likes