Modularity

describe the process, and the annoying bits.

that would be quite interesting imo, to hear how people are banned…

2 Likes

We haven’t had an episode on Mocing, so we could totally talk about it. I’d be down to clown for it even though I haven’t mocced in like 4 years

Hmm, I guess maybe we could, idk. As LM said it would have to be without mentioning names, though, not sure how interesting the discussion would be.

heh.

it could be part of a episode, not a whole one.

1 Like

I guess that’s true. Actually we are doing something new with the episodes, as they now won’t all be focused on one topic. Episode 24 will be the first of it’s kind. But we’ll be back with a defined topic immediately after with episode 25, but I’ll save that reveal for later :wink:.

3 Likes

I’m honestly surprised doctor who hasn’t been covered yet, I know at least John and I are big fans

4 Likes

Never before seen: An episode with multiple topics! :open_mouth:

All other modcast episodes up till now had been centred around a singular topic, but no longer! Well, maybe a little. We do have a few topic centric episodes we want to do, so this non-topic style probably won’t dominate for a while. (Plus we talk about Bionicle a great deal in this ep-which is just what occurs when we talk without a topic, so I mean, the infinology never ends)

Hope you enjoy! :smile:

Big thanks to @Oonie for letting use his new and improved Mythical Mod Squad Shapherians, they are as edgy as ever :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Dang, I really don’t understand what’s up with my mic quality. I seem to fluctuate along a spectrum from half-way-decent to super-bad-and-echoy.

2 Likes

there is nothing bad about echos mr legomaster

3 Likes

Of course not. There’s one in particular who’s pretty cool. :wink:

In all seriousness, it’s just a big pet peeve of mine. I’d really like to have solid audio quality, I just can’t invest in a top-quality mic right now.

5 Likes

Instant respect.

5 Likes

#Sets die, legends live on… Perditus is best glatorian!

Late but worth the wait.

#At long last, the last episode of our original trilogy we started way back in episode 11.

##Now you can watch 'em all (Collect all the golden videos of powah) with this handy playlist!

G1

Part 1 - '01-'03 (Mata Nui)

Part 2 - '04-'05 (Metru Nui)

Part 3 - '06-'08 (Voya-Mahri-Karda Nui)

Part 4 - '09-'10 (Bara Magna)

G2

Part 1 - '15-'16

Part 2 - End

Part 3 - JTO

Bionicle Games

Part 1 - Console Games

Part 2 - MNOG

#Huge shout out to the awesome @Lord_Tuma for making this great interpretation of the Modcast logo and for the thumbnail art. You’re the best mang! :smile:

14 Likes

I should stop being lazy and try to do art for the Modcast again.

2 Likes

TAKUAAAAAA

we’re gonna make it a thing

7 Likes

Should be your guy’s sync.

6 Likes

That’d be a loooooog sync.

6 Likes

##Episode 26 won’t be coming out this week, but there will be a video released tomorrow @ 6 PM that I hope you guys will like. Here’s a teaser for things to come :smile:

14 Likes

so @Waj you saying the gali movie is on its way.

1 Like

Y’hit the nail on the head, Toby :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The time has come… At last after 6 months of Modcasts, something new that isn’t over 20 minutes!

####(it’s 7 minutes, so… … close enough)

This is ‘Connecting the Joints’, a series where Chronicler tries to tie up the loose ends left by Bionicle G2’s end

###Hope you guys enjoy it! :smile:

14 Likes

But…there are no loose ends, LEGO burned them all.

10 Likes