Modularity

Nice theory vid- I hope you could cover the Mask of Time a bit more in a later vid maybe? Like, how did the ‘first half’ get on Okoto? (I personally think the other half of the mask is Ekimu’s attempt to ‘complete’ the mask, unaware of its full power. But who knows, eh?)

Great vid though, very well put together :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’m glad you like it :smile:

I spent quite a lot of time editing it together.

2 Likes

Ho boy. That would be hard to cover, since everything in between is so vague. Personally, I’ll have to tackle the Okotans first.

4 Likes

aka the TTV ripoff of Bionicle Autopsy.

XD

4 Likes

This reminds me that I have to watch JtO one last time before my Netflix sub gets cancelled. :frowning:

4 Likes

oh gosh why would you put yourself through that torture voluntarily

8 Likes

Not so much a rip-off as it is more of a tribute, IMO.

I really liked BIONICLE autopsy so I made this as my thoughts toward the end of G2. Think of it as, in a sense, a bit of a respect toward the autopsy. I can’t rip off autopsy because I can’t be Var. Var basically is part of the autopsy.

3 Likes

@Chronicler, where did you get your information on Toa Spirit Stars?

2 Likes

I mean, they’re in the movie. The theory is that they’re supposed to be the Toa’s stars in G2. If your asking how I knew they wouldn’t be in the MU, that’s just some deductive reasoning, since the island of Mata Nui was literally above it.

1 Like

it was good, i like these, they make the happy thing on my face you people call a slime

3 Likes

I’m just kidding. I really liked the video XP

3 Likes

I get that, but from what we knew in G1, Spirit Stars were formed from energy in response to a Toa. If Takanuva’s star was really a planet, then that would be an extreme coincidence for Aqua Magna to see its light right at the moment of the events of Mask of Light. This would require an unprecedented amount of foresight on the part of Mata Nui and/or the Great Beings to match the creation of the planet and its light reaching Aqua Magna at that very moment. It just feels like a slippery slope to me.

5 Likes

“Hello, and welcome to Chronicler Autopsy, where we cut into Chronicler piece by piece!”

12 Likes

I should have expected all the BIONICLE Autopsy jokes.

7 Likes

A further mention, after digging it up, I discovered that the Red Star is responsible for the creation of Toa Stars outside the Matoran Universe.

What can’t this thing do?

2 Likes

save matoro

13 Likes

#rip

4 Likes

Step 1: Go Meta

Step 2: Criticize Top 10’s

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Get Deep Fried

Fun fact: This is the first episode where we all recorded our audio separately.

Thanks again to @PekekoaofJungle for the awesome artwork! :smile:

16 Likes

no one talking here, did @Waj kill everyone with shadow birds, eh oh well , i guess its time for me to upload a load of bad mocs seeming @Waj killed everyone else. enjoyable cast.

Generator REX’s got nothing on this

Bit late, but hey… it’s also a bit shorter than pretty much all other Modcasts at a solid 17 mins :stuck_out_tongue:

##Thanks again to @Whaddon for the cool artwork!

7 Likes