Modularity

hey thick soups are the best waj smh

5 Likes

Everything changed when the non-acronym acronyms attacked!

##Here it is, the big announcement:

Feel free to ask questions about this here or in the comments section :smile:

20 Likes

Can I get the low-down in text, since Iā€™m at work and canā€™t listen to the video?

(Iā€™ll still ā€œwatchā€ it so you get the view ;))

5 Likes

Sure, so essentially weā€™re doing this for a number of reasons. The main one being to alleviate confusion and make our relationship with TTV clearer to people.

The channel has never actually been affiliated with the TTV Channel to any official capacity, but TTV had allowed us to use their trademark, and we felt that going forward we should be clear to people that we arenā€™t actually some kind of subsidiary of them.

We also have plans to make other shows, so calling the channel ā€˜TTV Modcastā€™ is kinda weird- it was okay at first since that was all we made, but now weā€™re making other stuff so we all felt ā€˜Modularityā€™ was a good general name for the channel. The ā€˜TTV Modcastā€™ will now just be called ā€˜The Modcastā€™ as well.

7 Likes

I hate this stupid name.

Every man, woman, and child in the United States of Everywhere wanted it to be the soupcast, not some cheap knockoff of the original name.

16 Likes

Maybe one day itā€™ll be a thing. But not today.

though someone out there should totally make a soupcast

8 Likes

i dont like change, waj stop changing stuff on me, i am also against the soupcast idea, i dont like chnage waj you sociopathic mad man ( jk i think its a fantastic new name )

1 Like

Iā€™m honestly shocked and disgraced by this change. Unsubbed (still on cast however)

/s

11 Likes

Letā€™s do it.

@Political_Slime, my man.

Grab the mics weā€™re about to drop the greatest cast ever.

8 Likes

O man, Iā€™d watch it-or drink it, whatever.

3 Likes

I wanna be in the soup cast.

6 Likes

Can I be in it as well.

2 Likes

This is gonna be CHC all over again

10 Likes

What is this?

3 Likes

I adore the name.

(Kinda jealous we didnā€™t think of it first :pensive:).

12 Likes

ok

7 Likes

u guys should face the ttv news team in a rap battle

8 Likes

I think this should suffice.

11 Likes

Almost forgot to do this, but I just changed our Bird Chatter handle to ā€˜@Modularity_ā€™

(because underscores are legit)

7 Likes

this is true_

Edited for legitness_ - Waj

10 Likes