Modularity

Possibly :wink:

2 Likes

Are both the Mata Nui and Metru Nui maps connected in some way?

2 Likes

Yes, they are both on the same map. The micro builds in this video were replaced with the real thing:

4 Likes

For anyone that didnā€™t see, hereā€™s an album of the current state of the island! So far: Ko metru!

3 Likes

Yay, iā€™ve been longing to hear mesoā€™s indepth, unfiltered thoughts about HF, because on the ttv podcast, he would always get shutdown by other members before he even got a chance to talk too much about HF :grin: All those old references and memes are making me smile GET AWAY FROM THE EXPLOSIVES!

4 Likes

Switching on the Modcast for this week :electric_plug:

Thanks again to @MT_Zehvor for guest starring and thanks to Slimbo (@Political_Slime) for making that awesome Switch version of the logo! :smile:

8 Likes

lol like that @ would even work

RIP Zehvor

4 Likes

Once again having Kit Katā€¦

I guess weā€™re taking a one week hiatus every 23 weeks? Last time we did was in-between episode 20 and 21. So yeah, no modcast this monday but there will be something special hopefully coming outā€¦ but it wonā€™t be on our channel [audible gasp]

Also since we havenā€™t done these in a while, I giveth you a poll to vote for episode 36ā€™s topic:

• Voltron: Legendary Defender

• A Series of Unfortunate Events

• Another ā€˜No Topicā€™ Episode

0 voters

Also also if you have any topic suggestions feel free to let us know. Weā€™ll probably be putting up another poll for user suggested topics soon :smile:

4 Likes

I thought part of it would be :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Donā€™t believe Wajā€™s lies.

he actually didnā€™t know until it happened

2 Likes

hmm, something between the bcc and mods hay, sounds like they are teaming up to take over the world, time to evacuate to the evacuation center.

2 Likes

#Alrighty, weā€™re going to be recording the No Topic episode today! :smile:

I also made the same poll on Bird Chatter and Voltron had actually won. So as a compromise, episode 37 will hopefully be Voltron. Dunno when A Series of Unfortunate Events will be though.

7 Likes

They have already begun.:stuck_out_tongue:

Looking forward to the next podcast.

2 Likes

Lemme just hack my way into the callā€¦

Looking forward to this episode boys, this notice cheered me up from whatā€™s been a bad day so far
(Grrr, autocorrect)

2 Likes

Back from hiatus and brimming with nostalgia

Had a lot of fun talking about classic mobile games :smile:

and the thumbnail was made by some skrubdoodle called Wadge

7 Likes

man I hate skrubdoodles they donā€™t go well with coffee

5 Likes

I have been thinking about the idea of LEGO making ā€œThe LEGO Bionicle Movieā€ as a film down the line and what it might be like. The style of the LEGO movies has everything scaled up from their sets and almost completely built out of system bricks. I have created a Tahu mask that shows how I think he might look (my current avatar/image/thing). Now I was wondering what you guys think of the idea, I would love to hear your thoughts.

3 Likes

Interesting idea. I might bring this up when we talk about TLBM.

I would be very interested to see how that would play out, given that Bionicleā€™s whole shtick was its non-traditional pieces.

2 Likes

Alright so thereā€™s no Modcast this week, but there will be something very special coming out. Itā€™s just taking me longer than anticipated to edit it all together. I hope to get it done by tomorrow or the day after.

Thank you for your patience :smile:

ā€“ Waj

9 Likes

ive been waiting for a modcast for weeks,wait, there was one last week, why did you tube tell me, how rude, well at least i have a modcast for this week, also who was saying i was being patent

3 Likes