Modularity

I guess it’d be more of a half-ten list :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

a drawing done by me is worth two

6 Likes

Can a movie be 24 minutes and 45 seconds long…? No? Welp, there go my life savings…

(Voltron will hopefully be episode 38)

A BIG THANKS TO @RAKRONDEWL FOR SUGGESTING THE ‘LEGO BIONICLE MOVIE’ TOPIC AND MAKING THE THUMBNAIL! (all caps rule)

5 Likes

Goes to make modcast movie
I kinda wanna watch this, but I’ve been unable too because of my broken headphones

5 Likes

Then shut the door and turn on your speakers…? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah, it’ll be great, @Winterstorm345 any outsiders will just think you’re watching a pirated version of the LEGO Batman Movie 'cause of Jogn’s excellent impression :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

I’ll make a “Modcast Movie” if anybody is willing to act for it

6 Likes

I’d watch that instead of The Emoji Movie.

5 Likes

[spoiler]I’ll play the villain

I can bootleg anything anywhere and make good sets look like Galidor, I’m so evil[/spoiler]

2 Likes

Thus ends our Biocraft series…

For those that don’t know, we’ve been hosting TTV’s Biocraft map using our Minecraft Realms free trials for 3 months now. At first I just wanted to host some game nights for fun, so I created a server on Discord for anyone to join. My realm soon came to an end, but there were a lot of people that wanted to keep it going, so I handed the map to Indi who coordinated the creation of Metru Nui. After his expired, Slime had uploaded a map he created in 2013 called Cave Survival like a filthy sellout for a week before reverting it back to the original map. Many good times were had, especially whenever a realm would come close to closing we’d give everyone mod powers and let loose a cavalcade of explosives and withers. But now we are going to allow anyone to download the map, so you too can cover the map in explosives and whip out the flint and steel.

[Download the map by clicking this link]

###@Jack_Frost is going to be continuing to host the map, so if you want to be a part of that go ask him :smile:

This sadly marks the end of our Discord server as well. Originally I didn’t think so many people would join, and I am ever grateful to those that did. As for right now we aren’t planning on creating a general Modularity community Discord, but we may do so in the future.

##Thank you all again for being part of this. It’s been a ton of fun these last few months!

11 Likes

Actually I’m not going to be hosting the map, I’ve used up my free trail already, I will be hosting the discord server for it though, which you can access by contacting me and I’ll give you an invite.

2 Likes

Ah, right. I couldn’t figure out how to say that in a few words, so I just went with ‘hosting’ :stuck_out_tongue:

Also on a completely related unrelated note, I can’t believe this actually worked out to be 6 parts:

7 Likes

6 parts too many imo

4 Likes

It was originally 3, but then a slime day miracle happened and TTV released the map.

5 Likes

How I’ve missed thee, tactical update double post

You dig giant robo-er… wrong show… Voltron’s pretty neat I guess.

Big shout out to @Slunk (best leg in the galaxy), for his awesome artwork! :smile:

###Also, if you haven’t already go watch @Oonie’s Mighty Morphin’ Mod Squad, it’s glorious and also involves giant robots.

10 Likes

So we finally meet, fabled update triple post! :open_mouth:

Hard to believe it’s been a year since ep 1…

Huge shout out to @Oonie for the awesome thumbnail art, as well as again his Mighty Morphin’ Mod Squad animation!

The next episode will be our 4th QANDA and this time you can ask an unlimited amount of questions- but we probably won’t be answering all of 'em. You can leave your questions in the comments or on Bird Chatter using the #Modcastaversary.

Thanks again for keepin’ up with our shtuff! :smile:

9 Likes

Wait really? Time passes fast.

Time to ruin that post streak you had XD

4 Likes

I’d tell you where you could find a Tactical update triple post, but it’d be a pluggerooni

3 Likes

And for the poor people like meee who don’t have a channel and also don’t have a twitter, you must silently sit and hope someone else asked the question you have in mind.

;~;

Thanks for not being completely lame! c:

6 Likes

Well, time’s up for QANDA questions. Thanks again to all who asked some! :smile:

4 Likes