Modularity

i need to listen to it. its on my tabs. i will watch it.

4 Likes

We shall await your comments, Sir Toby.

4 Likes

Waj cut out my rant about history books unfortunately.

4 Likes

RIPINPIECES your history book rant is (not) history!

4 Likes

Rip. Yeah I could probly post it to the Bird Chatter as a bonus thing.

3 Likes

OUR THIRD ANNUAL BIONICLE GAME SHOW EXTRAVAGANZA!

Phew, this project took over a month to edit as I edited both parts this year. Overall happy with how it turned out, and I hope people find it enjoyable!

Thanks to everyone at the BCC Crew for participating. It was a blast!

@LQ1998, @FordianL_at_the_BCC, @Leoxander, @KlendaV, Malurus, and Orion.

Special thanks to @OculusNuva for participating for Modularity!

10 Likes

you monster. you did it again. and when i will be busy for another 2 weeks with my end of year assignment. you complete and utter evil mad man. fine. ill have to wait then. :stuck_out_tongue: ( i look forward to this once i have finished. dont you dare take down the video in that time )

4 Likes

that i did toby, that i did :stuck_out_tongue:

hehehahaha!

//\

[finger hovers over unlist button]

4 Likes

woah woah woah. since when can you quote part of a message on here. well you taught me something. well. showed me it. but kept it out of my reach. like a merciless teacher. your evil evil waj.

3 Likes

Heā€™s on TTV

3 Likes

Wait really? I recall him making some joke accounts but I wasnā€™t sure if heā€™d made a legit one.

2 Likes

New Mystery Modcast Falls Onto Local Internet Sphere!

I feel like every time we release a new modcast I have to apologize for the 4 month hiatus soā€¦ I apologize for the 4 month hiatus. I will say though, that the next 2 episodes have been recorded and should hopefully be released this month, if not early next month.

So look forward to those I guess.

Also Gravity Falls is a cool show, go watch it if you havenā€™t yet.

My Ex Wife Still Misses Meā€¦ But Her Aim Is Gettinā€™ Better!

6 Likes

Presenting our ā€œLive Actionā€ adaptation of The Modcast!

(a Modcast releasing without a 4 month gap in between? This is outrageous and I wonā€™t stand for it!)

Back in August: myself, @Political_Slime, @legomaster1378, and @Calvatron went to BrickFair Virginia 2019. We had a lot of fun talking to people and participating in some of the events.

Shout out to The BCC Crew for inviting us to witness their Spicy Food Challenge between them and TTV. Also shout outs to everyone at TTV for hosting so many cool events and having such good conversations.

Also shout out to @Pseudonym who I had a conversation with at the very tail end of the event. Youā€™re cool dude. See ya next year!

7 Likes

i know i say this alot. but ill get this one done once i got my work done. i saddly am struggling to work and podcast like i used to. it is on my open tabs waj. i will get threw it. and the modcast vs bcc as well. i will watch them ( please dont sue )

1 Like

glad to hear it, toby :smile:

definitely let us know what you think when you do watch 'em.

[calls off shadow lawyer]

3 Likes

You guys must make serious bank if you can afford shadow lawyerā€¦

Very nice to see a live version of the show.

4 Likes

Yep, weā€™ve made a whole negative 2 canadian dollars

Nice to see you like it :smile:

Iā€™m really glad it worked out (aside from the 8 minutes of footage we lost). Twas through the power of Slimeā€™s camera and my microphone combined.

3 Likes

What is a bonkle?

Finally released the full lp of Legend of Mata Nui that Slime and I did back in February of 2018 when the alpha was out:

9 Likes

Does anyone have a preference towards shorter videos?

• Shorter (edited)

• Longer (unedited)

0 voters

I ask this because throughout the run of the channel weā€™ve kept the videos in the 15-30 minute range, mainly due to me editing 1+ hour long footage down to that length.

So the LoMN video was an experiment to see if anyone would watch something much longer from us. At least from initial impressions, people seemed to like it. However, I canā€™t say if this is a general rule or anything since thereā€™s the BIONICLE factor to consider.

The last two modcast episodes barely managed to scrape 70 views, where as before on average weā€™d get about 250 for all of our videos. I wonder what caused this sharp decline. My thought is its a combination of: shorter videos not being promoted as much anymore, them not showing up in subscription feeds, and the large gaps in between releases.

Editing takes a lot of time, and Iā€™ve been real busy as of late. So the big release gaps are caused by that busyness. If we did make longer unedited videos Iā€™m not sure if people would necessarily watch them- which is why weā€™ve only had shorter more edited videos.

###But I donā€™t know anymore. Iā€™d appreciate it a lot if yā€™all could reply with your thoughts on this. Polls are nice, but they donā€™t give the bigger picture.

3 Likes

Closing out 2019 with the best Bonkle game in existence:

Hope yā€™all are having a great winter holiday!

9 Likes