Modularity

Its the TTV Modcast

2 Likes

Well, it used to be.

4 Likes

yeah, Iā€™m going to watch/listen to some of these.

3 Likes

The Modcast is Cominā€™ Atcha

Finally, after all these years months! Weā€™re back with an episode we livestreamed way back on May 1st. Sorry for the huge delay- to make it up for yā€™all Iā€™ve dubbed this week ā€˜Edit Weekā€™ as Iā€™m committed to getting Modcasts 61, 62, and 63 all done in the next few days. So hopefully Modcasts will become a regular thing for October at least : )

Shout out to @PekekoaOfJungle for his awesome Mod Squad pixel art used in episode 52! and thanks to Waj for his Infinity train art used in episode 58.

7 Likes

I understood that reference!

2 Likes

Jogn knows how to roll with it.

2 Likes

Somewhere out there, thereā€™s many people who donā€™t get these references

3 Likes

Slime and I voiced a lil intro for @Oonieā€™s awesome Modularity Megazord review. Definitely check it out along with the rest of the review:

6 Likes

At long last, a new Modcast! Wait, itā€™s only been 9 days!?

Weā€™re back discussing Infinity Train and this time its with a very special guest; TTV Moderator extraordinaire, @BioKnight!

A moderator of the TTV Message Boards on The Modcast? What a concept. I also posted the art for the episode in this topic, if you wanna check out the full designs for some reason:

4 Likes

'Twas a fun time. Canā€™t wait to be on more episodes in the future

3 Likes

Definitely man, thanks again for guest starring!

2 Likes

Stephan Universal is his own Moā€“dcast

It has been 4 years (minus six days, but whoā€™s countinā€™?) since we talked about Steven Universe, and since it came to a close earlier this year, we have returned to discuss it once more.

Tested out sā€™more 3D stuff. Had a lot of fun with the editing- always wanted to use a track matte key for something : )

3 Likes

Maybe you can invite exx and Takuma for a bird Friday video.

1 Like

For whom The Elder Scrolls

Weā€™re finally back, and on the 5th anniversary of the channel no less. We talk about The Elder Scrolls (and by ā€˜weā€™ I mean Iā€™m not on this ep) with our good friends @Kan and @Xevins!

11 Likes

Weā€™ve been planning on doing a playthrough of the fan game BIONICLE: Masks of Power Legacy and I was wondering:

Do you think we should record one person playing it or multiple?

10 Likes

Multiple. And donā€™t cut any banter out.

11 Likes

Multiple is usually more interesting.

5 Likes

Definitely record multiple players.

4 Likes

Multiple

3 Likes

Duly noted, guess weā€™ll go with multiple players. Thanks everyone!

8 Likes