Mokina the Inventor

Mokina is my self-moc. I know he may not seem that good, but I appreciate him for what he is. He features a detachable cannon mounted on his shoulder, and a drone meant to trap enemies. The concept behind this moc was to imagine what I would look like in the bionicle world, and what I could do there. And it came out as an Inventor with a bionic leg.

14 Likes

Pictures?

I’m glad you like him.

But there aren’t any pictures.

Now that this pictures are up, I can say that this is a pretty good MOC. His little backpack is also nice to see.

Pictures done. Thanks for telling me.

It’s nice that you incorporated yourself into your MOC, however basic it may be. I for one like asymmetry, and while it’s only the leg, it’s still a nice job for a straight CCBS body style, which, let’s be real, aren’t that bad. Overall, nice work. :+1:

So, uh,
what exactly is it supposed to be?

It’s simple, but it’s got character which is generally a good cornerstone for a self-moc.

I am liking of hands.

Doesn’t really give me an inventor vibe at all. Just a generic CCBS build with some big hands and a couple odd quirks like the legs.

The head has also been used many times before, and looked good on maybe three MOCs. Not a big fan of that design in general.

I like the hands, but I really want to see a revamp!

Thanks for your opinion, but the hands make me laugh.

:slight_smile:

OK, they make me a little to!:grinning:!

Ok, this is pretty good, but I do have some tips: A) Maybe you should change his transparent colour, and red and trans. orange don’t seem to fit him. B) Change the grey bones to black ones for a more unified aesthetic. C) maybe cover the exposed bones.
Love the hands (even if you did copy them from lava beast) and especially that cannon!

Yeah. Custom hands are not my thing.

Also, his hands are mechanical too, which is why they look weird.
I mean he had to make hands with no hands. And yes I just came up with that.

Okay I feel like I should clear this up.
The reason why my mocs were all bad after mokina were because I rushed to make mocs and wanted to get the bad ones out of the way before I show off the good ones. And the I just gave up. Completely stopped trying, but I do have some pictures of my first mocs. So I’m going to rebuild them, improv them, and then show them.

Edited for Triple Post - BioKnight