Monopoly’s thing (sign-ups)

Ok, so I’m already having way to much fun doing whatever I want in cataclysm, and that got me thinking…
what if there was an RPG…

with no rules?

RP Topic:

I don’t know about you, but I’ve never liked rpgs that have some kind of story that everything has to happen around, so complete freedom here.

As for rules…

1. No long winded arguments between players. As the GM this is the only thing I’ll get involved with.
  2. I don’t want anyone controlling the “story” because there isn’t meant to be one.

And… that’s it.

I don’t mind if you make op characters, or if you use characters from other media, I really don’t care. The story can be whatever you make it, create whole civilisations if you want.

And as the Gamemaster I will do absolutely nothing. To you I’ll probably just be another player.

So, character sheet.

Name:

Example:

Name: Igglepiggle
Powers: Igglepiggle can use his blanket as an indestructible shield, and create earthquakes using the rattles in his feet.

also this is my character

Ok

We’re done

I’m just gonna put @Ghid here because he loved the Scrapper thing

Edit:

Ok so I decided people can have armies as well now, to expand greatness

i have claimed the pontipine armada

4 Likes

Hope this will last for a good while

Name: Hazagal
Powers: He can summon any kind of chocolate he wants, if he’s hungry (it’s a power, right?), He can also infect a person with hazagality, which transforms them into crazy pillows

1 Like

crazy pillows are accepted yay

1 Like

SMARP 2, anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You’re…

…You’re actually going all the way. You know you’re mad, right?

Well, if you’re going drunk on power, I might as well go all the way, too.

Name: Deathmaster
Powers: He is immune to any effects by others, nuclear radiation, or any non-physical force that attempts to harm him. He can effortlessly smack people across continents and crack planets in half with ease. Emotionless and cruel, he is on the hunt for someone called “Mary Sue”.

2 Likes

Name: Mary Sue

Gender: whatever she I mean he I mean them I mean it wants.

Powers: Mary Sue wears a special suit of armor known as “Plot armor”. It defies all known laws of physics and good writing, being only about 1-inch-thick yet able to stand blasts from Death Stars.
That and ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ is liked by everyone. Except for Deathmaster who she still has a crush on despite him trying to hunt her down across the universe.

Picture:

©Mctoran™ 2019 DO NUT STEEL REEEEEEE!

I’m probably not even going to play this character. It’s public domain to anyone who wants to control it

this is an interesting idea

I will watch this and see if it actually is worth joining or if it just becomes a joke

1 Like

@Ghid
@Mctoran

You have all been acceptation

Edit:

@Mctoran
@Ghid
@Toa_Radrix

Alright now all of you listen up

Read the edit on the main post

It is time for militarism

2 Likes

For Christ’s sake McToran I wanted to use it that joke character concept!

Like I said it’s public domain so anyone can control it

Name: Spencer Draven
Powers: Spencer is Mary Sue’s complete, 100% opposite brother. He doesn’t need her puny plot armour. He has a better one: toxic masculinity. It also defies all known laws of physics and character consistency, being made out of iron muscles and able to stand Jesus’ second coming.
That and he is considered extremely hot by everyone (because he is extremely hot). Except for maybe Deathmaster, but even then he is cool with him for trying to kill his sister.
Picture:

3 Likes

you have acception

Happiness noises
When will it start?

As soon as there are 5 people.

1 Like

Name: Kane
Powers: no more than the average human, besides extrodinary brain power, and an uncanny ability to dodge death. (Like being in temple prime while it gets blasted by an orbital Ion Cannon). He DOES however, lead the Brotherhood of NOD and as such, has legions of fanatically loyal followers. At one point, the brotherhood controlled 2/3 of the globe.

PRAISE KANE!

1 Like

Acceptation has approached you

It is time

1 Like

It’s time for some mansplaining

Spencer will end up like every heretic that ever opposed Kane.

Kane will have problems taking his eyes off of Spencer’s iron abs.

That… really didn’t sounded appropriate. I’m sorry.

Kane is not one to be distracted by superficial factors.