Most Obscure Songs You Enjoy

No, not most obscure bands, for there is a topic for that.
Just post songs that very few know of that you like. Personally, I really like Super Mario World custom music, used for hacks and such. Cool songs include:

2 Likes

i feel like im the only ones who even know these exist

2 Likes

I don’t see this song around anywhere, so I’m going to assume it’s pretty obscure. Probably up there in my list of all-time favorite songs.

My first introduction to Drum & Bass. So much nostalgia.

Abney Park itself is a pretty obscure band, but for the sake of staying on-topic, this is a great song that doesn’t seem to get much recognition.

Unless you’re a fan of the Metro series, you’ve probably never listened to this song before. A bit of a hidden gem, if you are into this style of music.

2 Likes

These are the first that come to mind, but there are so many more that I could list. I’d hazard to guess that more than half of what I listen to could be considered “obscure” by most people’s standards.

2 Likes

Some of teminite’s music has views in the millions but it seems to be one of those things were people seem to know the song not the artist. I like some of his more obscure stuff.

Xortian Audio is also pretty good.

1 Like

Dunno how known Evership is
But this is one of my favourites from them

1 Like

I’m trying to revive this topic, so…

@Whaddon and @Ketros , these are both really cool.

Here I am, back at it again with the SMW custom music.

I feel like this is obscure enough.

1 Like

I know, Homestuck is dead, but here are a few I enjoy unironically.

Those are probably as obscure as I get.

Whatever this is.

2 Likes

If I recognize it without even listening, I don’t think it is obscure.

I had never heard of it before, nor have I ever seen anyone talking about it. I guess it’s only obscure around my area.

1 Like

This whole soundtrack

1 Like

oooOOOOoooo.
Now that’s good.

Also this one:

Lol a great obscure song from an obscure band would be Ghostride the Whip by Family Force 5 (they’re usually an acquired taste btw)

Here’s an obscure song I like:

If any of you think it sounds like a Prince song, that’s becuase it is. He wrote it, and there even is a version with Prince on vocals. It was recently released on the Purple Rain Deluxe Expanded Edition last year.

I honestly kind of prefer this version, to be honest.