Movies that you would like to see in MCU

A 2099 or Noir movie would be pretty sweet.

2 Likes

What about movies for some of the Netflix series characters. Yknow since not everyone has time to waste their lives binge watching Netflix

1 Like

I’m hoping they’ll convince Daniel Day-Lewis to come out of retirement to play magneto.

2 Likes

Yesterday I dreamed that Ugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds (I think I wrote their names wrong lol) have returned to play Wolverine and Deadpool in MCU. Lol.

1 Like

That’d be awesome

1 Like

Sooo… There are rumours that an Ironheart movie is planned for the future.
I really don’t know what to think about this. I’ve never read a comic about Riri Williams, and to b honest I didn’t really cared about her. All I know is that everybody hates her, like they did with Miles Morales at the beginning.
But my greatest question is how. There are two ways:

1. Stark survives Avengers 4 and he is going to take RIri as his apprentice, like he did with Peter. However, this seems a little too repetitive and even a little annoying.
  2. She just… Pops up out of nowhere. Yep…
    So what do you guys think? Should Riri Williams come in the MCU that early, and how do you think she should join it?

Or Stark dies and she inherits or makes a suit somehow…

1 Like

FAN MADE xmen vs avengers pictures.

4 Likes

Asside from the obligatory X-Men and Fantastic 4 movies, I’d like to see the entire Noir Universe done as films, a Spider-Verse film, and perhaps a non political/agenda film about Miss Marvel. I feel like she’s a pretty cool character and the comics really havent gotten her right. On that note, perhaps even an entire Champions tv show. The team wasn’t that great in the comics and a European like Kate Barton or Cassy Lang to even it out would be nice but the concept of it is a really cool idea. Sort of a mini averngers team. I’m not a fan of Riri but I think if they changed her origin so she’s not so much of a Mary Sue at first she has real potential. Not to mention Shuri would make a great addition to the team if they did it soon enough. Also, let’s get at least three Bucky Barnes Captain America file before we jump to Sam Wilson, give ol’ Barns his time to shine. Also, a Black Wido film would be great, especially if it included Hawkeye and The Winter Soldier. And on the note of Spider-Verse, I feel like we should really get some more alternate universe movies, but only later down the line.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the Black Widow movie is already happening, though I could be wrong

2 Likes

It is still happening.

1 Like

Well that’s awesome.

1 Like