Movies you would like to see get sequels

Is there any movie with no sequels that you liked so much that you want to sequels to?
I would personally really like more sequels to Pixar movies: Maybe a Ratatuille 2 or A Bug’s Life 2 or something like that.
What about you?

1 Like

Jump Street.

I think it actually got sequels if I am not mistaken.

I would really like to see an into the spider verse sequels.

4 Likes

Dune needs a sequel

It deserves more.

WALL-E! I’ve been wanting a sequel for years! I don’t care how they make it work, as long as it does! Just make a M-O movie if you can’t any other way! It’s like, the only big Pixar movie without a sequel! Okay, fine, not even close, but I still want one!

And @TheMOCingbird’s idea I’d be all for. The only regret I have about that movie is taking so long to see it.

6 Likes

I honestly really wouldn’t want a sequel to WALL-E. It’s one of my favorite Pixar movies, and I think it’s perfect as it is.

2 Likes

But I need more perfection!

1 Like

Emoji Movie: Windows Phone

4 Likes

I your post is supposed to be a joke, but in real life if this happened Sony Animation Pictures will probably die as a whole.

1 Like

Iron Giant.

1 Like

I’m conflicted, because I would really love to see a Road to El Dorado 2, but the first one ended so nicely I know it wouldn’t be as good.

5 Likes

Actually that movie could make for a very interesting sequel!

1 Like

Bionicle: The Legend Reborn

2 Likes

Until Bionicle comes back, and it would be part of the G1 continuity, I think we all know that this is not going to happen.
Tho Greg’s concept for a third movie was awesome.

2 Likes

I think The Jorney To One was somewhat a sequel…

LEGO Bionicle Movie? Does that count as a sequel?

John Carter.

2 Likes

hmmm…
I wanna see a sequel to either that Jack Stone thing in the sequel, he helps the FBI stop a major threat
Or a Hero Factory sequel where the main bad guy gets seen
Or a 9 sequel
Or a fourth Indiana Jones movie (Crystal Skull doesn’t count)