Mr Fictional's journal: A Role Playing Game

Rules: Hello, and welcome. This game is about the fictional Mr Fictional, and his journal. Each post will be an ‘entry’ in his journal, describing a day in his life. It’s up to the players to decide what happens to him. With that being said, LET’S BEGIN!!!

Entry 1: Today I went to work. I was fired for spilling coffee on the boss’s CHARIZARD EX card. I have to pay a fine for damaging a valuable piece of cardboard. To make matter worse, I lost my ipod.

5 Likes

Entry 2: More bad luck. Entered the lottery and didn’t win anything. I continued to not win anything for the next 15 lottery tickets. On the sixteenth I won five dollars. At least that’s something.

1 Like

entry 3: bad news, my wife just filed for divorce and wants full custody of the kids, because of my gambling habbits

1 Like

Entry 4: This is cool RPG game that I ever played, we’ve write about fictions, like me W.Wilson a.k.a. Deadpool!

1 Like

Entry 5: Decided to get a job studying skeletons in their natural habitat. Things are going well so far. Only five of them tried to kill me with maces and xylophones. That’s 3 less than usual.

1 Like

Entry 6: The skeletons have begun to improve in their communication skills; they now verbally threaten me. Who knows, maybe by the next entry they’ll have invented a written language or something!

2 Likes

Entry 7: Time to major in Skeltalese.

2 Likes

Entry 7: The skeletons now have begun to feel jealousy towards me because I have “the flesh and skin”, I’m worried that they may try to steal my skin! Though don’t worry journal I’ve begun taking precautions. I’ve got to go now the skeletons are asking me to go into a really dark cave and I can’t wait to hear what they have to tell me!

Sorry didn’t mean to reply to you @ReeseEH.

2 Likes

Entry 7: Unfortunately, having never passed preschool I don’t know what comes after 7. Anyhow, I’m mildly concerned about the skeletons that have tied me up in this cave. They appear to be unsure of how to get my skin off of my body. Thankfully, they haven’t noticed that I’ve untied myself enough to write… just a few more knots and hopefully I’ll be free!

3 Likes

Entry wshyu: (I’ve decided to come up with my own counting system due to my counting problem.) I was saved by my new friends the gelatinous cubes! They absorbed the skeletons and blubbed over to me. Then- then they spoke I’m not sure how but they definitely had a British accent. They asked: Why good sir, were you in a cave? I responded with the only thing I could: I fainted.

1 Like

Entry tIaBj: I woke up today and it turns out it was all just a dream. As I went about my regular life, I woke up again. It being a dream was in fact another dream. I do hope I am only 2 levels deep.

2 Likes

Entry A (I know my alphabet better than my numbers… X comes after A, right?): I found myself waking up again. This time, however, I’m pretty sure it’s real. The bonds that have me strapped to this examination table and the tubes sticking out of my body certainly seem real. It would also seem that my journal is not even real; it must just be a mental journal…

1 Like

Entry 11: After a series of strange dreams I awoke in bed in my own home. Unfortunately there was a tiger standing on me. I still have yet to get off the magic carpet ride.

2 Likes

Entry 11b: With all the strange things I am seeing I must not be out of the dreamscape yet… How do I wake myself up?

1 Like

entry 12: i should not have watched inception before bed last night as i seem unable to escape the dream world

1 Like

Entry 13: Out of us, why I have to the one that become a no one, than because a somebody.

1 Like

Entry 14: I remembered how to count

Entry 15: I go to my drug dealer and ask what were the side effects of the ones I took last night, he said he doesn’t know.

1 Like

Entry 476 (What comes after 15 again…?): I gave my drug dealer a swift punishment fot forgetting the side effects of the drugs he took last night. He was gonna die by smoking all that pot, anyways.

1 Like

Entry 17: I mistakenly taking some serum that turn me into a woman?!?!

1 Like