Mr Fictional's journal: A Role Playing Game

Entry 18: I think I’ll spend the day questioning my gender.

1 Like

Entry 19: Went on the internet for 10 minutes. ended up burning my computer,along with my house.
now i’m homeless. somebody help??

1 Like

Entry 20: Found a job at a fast food restaurant. I’m the garbage boy. I live in one of the unused garbage cans. Could be worse I think.

1 Like

Entry 21: Some guy in a nice business suit, come by me and ask me to join some group that have some snake on it.

1 Like

entry 22: the new group is great and I’ve even made some new friends! I mean sure they’re terrorists but nobody’s perfect.

1 Like

Entry 23: I meet the Commander today, he wear some hood, also got some lady in a black jumpsuit and glasses. Also found out that we’ve have Ninjas, so great bring part of Cobra.

1 Like

Entry 96 (I dropped out of kindergarten): I got this sick badge the other day. It’s a special badge, since it’s not only shiny, but can also hack stuff. What a time to be a terrorist.

2 Likes

Entry 25: I got my kicked by bunch of Army dudes with their cool ninjas, and their ladies wear army outfits minus that redhead she wear yellow and blue outfit, also I got arrest and place in jail in a giant white city owned by robot aliens from some planet.

1 Like

Entry 27: I decided to invest in the invisible burrito.

I’m rich now.

2 Likes

Entry 28: I’m extremely gassy and I have many regrets.

2 Likes

entry 29: i just received a notice from Chipotle saying that they are filing a lawsuit against me for the invisible burrito

2 Likes

Entry 30: I forget about the 26 entry. Also I hate burritos, but I LOVE KRABBY PATTIES!

1 Like

Entry 31: The market crashed and I am wiped out. On another note, there is a food shortage.

1 Like

Entry 32: I was bitten by spider, by the next minute starting to have spider-like powers.

2 Likes

Entry 33: I had an appointment to have the extra limbs I grew (due to the spider-bite) removed. It was a success. Unfortunately I lost my spider powers, and I feel delirious.

1 Like

Entry 34: HULK SMASHES, HULK CRASH, HULK DO A DISCO DANCE!!!

2 Likes

Entry 35: I am filing a lawsuit against the hulk for

1. Smashing my car

2. Crashing the remains of said car into a parking lot full of Ford pintos

3. Doing the disco on my lawn

2 Likes

Entry 36: HULK TALK TO SHE-HULK, ABOUT LAWSUIT SHE SAY YOU ARE GOOD WITH HER AS A LAWLER!

1 Like

Entry 37: Went to the pool today. I peed in the water. The pool was closed because of that.

3 Likes

Entry 38: Apparently it’s a federal offense, so I am going to become a fugitive now.

2 Likes