Mr Fictional's journal: A Role Playing Game

Entry 39: I caught by a Robot Bounty Hunter who wants to take me to my creators, okay?

1 Like

Entry 40: I’ve decided to ignore everyone and everything. I’m going rouge. Life will go my way wether it wants to or not. I am the villian.

1 Like

Entry 41: I’m setting up a potato farm so I can avoid Publix. Gotta prevent social interaction in any way I can.

2 Likes

Entry 42: My uncle just died and gave me 400 gamijibillitrilliquadrillamagizooalogyillumakutabananadollars.

Never mind the crime life, I’m rich.

(In the middle of writing this @HewksDKowlihad posted Entry 41, which this was meant to be. Why. )

2 Likes

HA
nerd

1 Like

Entry 43: I lost everything, my job, my house, my paints because no one wants to buy them so I have to eat them.

1 Like

Entry 44: I blame everyone in the universe. I shall now destroy to world.

Yey.

@HewksDKowlihad

no ur the nerd

1 Like

Entry 45: I killed @BBricks with a Lightsaber, because he called @HewksDKowlihad names.

1 Like

ENTRY 46: Ditched plan on destroying socioty because looks like the emoji movie beat me to it.

1 Like

Entry 46: I forget what I try to write about.

2 Likes

Entry 47: I found out that @BBricks never dies and has a unicorn that can fly through the universe so I “borrowed” it.

Darn it @Spiderus_Prime

2 Likes

Entry 48: crashed unicorn into Spamalot castle, and i’m stuck in the dungeon

1 Like

Entry 49: I’m starving because none of the guards know I’m here.

1 Like

Entry 49.2: I will now start writing more in depth entries.

Ha just kidding.

1 Like

Entry 50: I was killed by a gun, and went to Limbo.

1 Like

Entry 51: why am I in a room with doctors holding chainsaws and wires coming out of my head

2 Likes

Entry 52: at this point I am fairly sure that this is all an incredibly convoluted dream. Either that or the gods that write my story are all madmen.

1 Like

Entry 53: The latter has been proven true

Entry 54: I woke up in my own bed.

1 Like

Entry 55: I look at the mirror and see a orange rock monster, now I starting to sound liked Mister T, FOOL!

1 Like