Multiplayer And Co-op Topic

Let’s talk and share our opinions about Multiplayer and Co-op.

2 Likes

I like multiplayer because it lets you test your skill against other people across the world, where as co-op forces you to work together with someone/strengthen the bond you have with your friends by working together, same with multiplayer, working as a team with your friends helps you guys learn how you fight in games and lets you guys bounce off each other and end up having a strong team

my friends and I have a bond to the point where we consider each other brothers because of the laughs/anger and all that stuff from laying co-op halo together, even though neither of them are here any more, our bond is still strong because we’re still a great team

2 Likes

Local multiplayer needs more support.

I’m sick and tired of shooters that could easily take advantage of two-to-four-player multiplayer on the console just opt for the lonely one-player experience, online or not.

Halo and COD can do it, why not others?

Looking at you new Battlefront and Transformers Cybertron games.

4 Likes

fun fact, new battlefront actually does have splitscreen (to a degree, at least in missions)

yeah, it made me sad that they didn’t have splitscreen

1 Like

Does it?

I’ve only heard about online co-op along the lines of War for Cybertron’s campaign or something like that.

1 Like

no, actually was an option in missions surprisingly enough, I haven’t played it in the beta yet, but it is an option

1 Like

Why doesn’t anybody play local multiplayer anymore

3 Likes

Apppearently it’s “not cool enough”. ABSOLUTE BALONEY, IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!

4 Likes

because people don’t wanna be social I guess :confused:

I like split screen, I just don’t have a family member to play with. Or a class mate. Or a friend.

4 Likes

Yeah,i mostly just play with my dad(and occasionally my friend,but i don’t see him that often) mainly because my brother and my sister don’t like to play Halo that much.

1 Like

I love playing with my friends, whether it be competitive, or cooperative. All games should have multiplayer, and splitscreen as well. :smile:

2 Likes

I can’t play anything Multiplayer or Co-Op because I have no friends. :cry:

3 Likes

Aww. Poor Plural.

1v1 me in smash breuh.

1 Like

no cuz i is baed

1 Like

It’s all right.

I’m your friend.

3 Likes

@Plural If you want, we could do a round of Super Smash Flash 2.

http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game

Room: TTVMB Password TTV

1 Like

agreed. as much as I absolutely love Fall of Cybertron that’s one of the few complaints I have about it, though Battlefront has splitscreen. I’ve played the demo.

fortunaltely it seems splitscreen has made a bit of a comeback what with Battleborn, Battlefront and a couple others

1 Like

Never been a fan of online multiplayer, Something about playing complete strangers irks me.
And If I want to play with friends, we just do it in person.
Local master race.

2 Likes

I’m kinda split here.

I do like an element of multiplayer, it allows you to test you skills in a way single player can’t.

On the other hand, I hate it when a game has only multiplayer, so you are forced to play online, even when you either don’t want to, or are unable to.

That’s part of why, as a whole, I dislike alot of mobile games, because most of them require you to play with other people.