MURDERBOT

“Oh my God, wh-what is that thing??? It looks like some kind of MURDERBOT!!!”

I believe there is a series of books called Murderbot Diaries. This MOC has no relation to that. I have no idea if they look similar or anything.

Back

Prisma

59 Likes

is it ok to use the hand design i will give credit

3 Likes

Dude, please don’t give me credit. Totally unnecessary. I just threw some pieces together and they happened to look a certain way. The fact that you you’re inspired to try it, and hopefully improve upon it, is more than enough for me.

Just be sure to post your MOCs here so we can all see your work!

4 Likes

Sure will do.

1 Like

Looks pretty neat. The color-scheme is a bit bland, but it fits with the theme of the MOC. It looks great, as always with your MOCs.

1 Like

It sort of reminds me of a Cylon.

1 Like

Like the name. Can’t get a much better name than that.

The moc itself is really nice. Very good looking build.

2 Likes

Kill/10

2 Likes

@Toa_Distraxx, @MaxinePrimal, and @Zekester Thanks guys. It’s a pretty simple build, including the color scheme. But as @Leoxander said, the look is very akin to a Cylon or the Watcher bots from Horizon: Zero Dawn.

1 Like

Awesome moc! The use of the nuva tors armor(u?)r and bohrok kal shield (I have no idea which type of bohrok kal it belongs to) with the red studs is really creative. :ok_hand:/10

1 Like

Thanks dude

Great work as usual! I really love the use of the glatorian helmet for the head without using an actual glatorian head.

1 Like

Ok three prisma images? You spoil us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I like the MOC, it’s sweet and simple with some cool details.

2 Likes

Sweet moc! I like the details in the chest and the head. I’m really getting that watcher vibe from it

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

GLORIOUS

1 Like

10/10 looks very murdery

1 Like

i like the back design.

Really well done MOC! I like it, especially the weapons. Which reminds me, Murderbots are characters in the game, Saints Row.

1 Like

You know, I played the first two SR games. But I don’t remember the murderbots. For those that are unfamiliar, here’s one:

Is it okay that I used your leg design?