Music That Creeps You Out

The title really speaks for itself. What music just leaves you with an uneasy feeling. What gives you chills when you listen to it, and keeps you up at night? Be sure to say why. Does it just sound eerie? Or is it something else? I’ll start.

This sounds pretty okay, but I find a lot of the lyrics to be disturbing. The given imagery doesn’t help much, and just leaves me confused, which just creeps me out more. And its even creepier when it sounds like this.

4 Likes

Well Sun and Moon gave us this track:

The fact there is intentional audio drop outs doesn’t help.

4 Likes

Creeps from the deep
one of Bionicles 2007 theme songs

7 Likes

OOOOOOOH.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

I wish I chose alpha sapphire

4 Likes

Alright. So I’m listening to it now, and yeah. This is pretty eerie on its own. The audio drop outs are a really nice touch. Its interesting for me in that I’m using headphones, and I’n noticing that on top the complete drop outs, it also keeps flickering with the individual speakers, if that makes any sense. Oddly enough, the whole thing gives me a weird feeling in my gut for some reason. What’t the in game context here?

Creeping in my soul? Well I can agree that it does has some eerie bits to it.

AHHH!!! While the high pitched chip tune is pretty creepy, I can’t really focus in it because of that sound. I don’t know what that is or what to call it, but whatever it is, I don’t like it. Its rattling my brain, and legitimately makes my head feel uncomfortable.

I don’t understand.

Then again, its hard to understand anything right now.

That specific music only plays in Omega Ruby, which I own.
Alpha Sapphire has much better music.

1 Like

This song always sends chills down my spine whenever I play MNOG.

11 Likes

No argument here. I’m sure everyone can agree on this one.

The first 22 seconds hold up the atmosphere quite well, but it sort of changes mood after that. A shame too- it’s really quite unique with the clunky percussion.

It’s still good, but I wish it had retained the original tone.

1 Like

I’m surprised more horror game soundtracks haven’t been posted yet.

1 Like

I love this song and all but gosh it’s so eerie…

1 Like

It is the opposite of a sweet home.

Using Dead Space might be kinda cheating, but hey

Clearly…

/s

Really though I just get a creepy feeling listening to this ;-:

6 Likes

When i saw the Pokemon music this immediately came to my head

3 Likes

Oh what a happy game this will be.

Oh no. This game isn’t happy. This game isn’t happy at all.

This is one of my favorite songs, yet the eerie, and hauntingly beautiful feel to it is something to check out for yourself.

it’s very unsettling

I don’t know if this will creep anyone out. But I remember this planet scaring me to death when I first jumped into someone else save file with no context as a kid.

Personally if it’s not a soundtrack for a horror game and it has an actual melody, and isn’t just a series of disturbing scraps and noises it’s kind of hard for a track to creep me out or disturb me.

I know it is supposed to be Peacefully and safe and all but…

1 Like