Music That Creeps You Out

Ripple Star Catacombs is very unsettling…

3 Likes

Some vocaloid songs creep me out, not in the sense of the music, but more the lyrics are chilling to think about.

As my dad puts it, this guy was quite a “sick petunia”:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjoitSru-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■0A
(He’s right.)

Not to mention it being one of the toughest levels in the game. Those Qwark bots are OP. :angry:

Still a great track though.

Wow, no Ghost? Thats… suprising. Ill put some up here
Warning: Slight cursing and very mature themes

Enjoy! PS, there is slight satanic stuff in here.

1 Like

The majority of the OFF soundtrack is incredibly unsettling and eerie. Take for instance the opening theme, Fourteen Residents:

Or my personal favorite piece, Front Gate.

Note that this is right after you find out about a certain “Director” and his method of controlling his highly volatile workers. And we’ll just say that method isn’t exactly humane.

1 Like

WHO CARES? IT’S FREAKING GHOST

OMG IM NOT THE ONLY ONE ON THE MESSAGE BOARDS THAT LIKES GHOST?!

Sweet.

2 Likes

This song… I can’t even begin to describe. Just see for your self.

1 Like

Also, most songs from The Autarch’s Disturbing Video Game Tracks series.
Here’s a link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOsxO1aHdQsK5TXeEZ9n4aJB0Tp89MWxn
This song is particularly terrifying:
WARNING!!! NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

(shudders) Gummy bears…

Personally, in terms of ominous corridor music, I think that Endless Hallway does the mood better.

1 Like

Honestly, that’s the funny part. Everything else is sp00ky.

[Not for kids]

If you dont get it, there is an explanation behind it. Its get more meta when you figure that out.

1 Like

I’ve seen the video gaijin goomba did on it, and listening to the English lyrics all but confirms what he said.

1 Like

I dare someone to find a song title that’s more misleading.

1 Like

I’m not sure why, but this gives me chills.

I remember when I was younger, the intro theme to this game had some unnerving quality to it that made me uneasy. Nowadays I think it sounds kinda cool- though I do feel that familiar tinge.

3 Likes

Pretty sure they were on shrooms when they wrote this. Anyway, harmonic minor is the best.

2 Likes

Gonna try not to go overboard here…

2 Likes