My 80's Room: 10x10 System Vignette

If I was born in the 80’s, this is definitely the room I’d have. However I’m barely even a 90’s kid, so I had to get a lot of ideas from people there, and most of my inspiration comes from @Powerpig on Instagram (welcome), and the TV Build and all custom prints courtesy of EclipseGRAFX (Bricktendo Entertainment System), hope y’all enjoy!

“Duck Hunterrr!”

Apologies for lighting inconsistencies here- I don’t have the best setup haha :sweat_smile:

59 Likes

»80’s room
»gba and pokedex on floor

Bruh

Honestly though, this is nice, though I am wondering where the Nintendo stuff came from.

5 Likes

You really pulled the general aesthetic off well. Everything from the style of the furniture, to the NES, it all comes together nicely.

1 Like

it feels like

it feels…

somewhat Angry Nerd-ish or regular Nintendo loving kids-ish

lovely

1 Like

How did you do the TV? Everything seems really good on the build.

######why is there a pokedex in the 80s?

1 Like

@Payinku Pokedex and GBA are just other nostalgic references I wanted to add :sweat_smile: @BBricks forgot to mention it but Bricktendo Entertainment System there’s a link to the people I bought the TV, NES, controllers, duck hunt gun, GBA and Pokedex from, the tv build is all theirs, as is the lamp- I’ll edit that into the description.

@Stoax again, thank you so much for all the praise on my recent stuff, means so much to me :relaxed: the chair definitely took a looong time to design, but generally (unless I have to Bricklink some parts) these builds only take three to four hours haha. @JMP thank you very much!

Edited for double-post -legomaster

Is the Super Mario bros legoized?

Like is it a lego version of Mario on the screen?

Nah, that’s Duck Hunt a game I admittedly only know about because of Super Smash Bros.

@Ninja @jayzor17 yes those are the classic games on the screen, in the second photo it is Duck Hunter, in all the rest it’s Super Mario Bros. These were made by EclipseGRAFX, the link is in an earlier comment. I am slightly sad you hadn’t heard of one of the most classic videogames ever made by Nintendo- but at least you fixed the error (:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

1 Like

Dude, this is awesome! I can tell everything has a purpose here getting that 70s’-80’s wooden room design, nice job! I have the Duck Hunt kit too, I still need to add that into a MOC sometime. :slight_smile: