My Bionicle story

Hey guy’s, I just wanted to tell you about the little project I’m working on right now!
I know the TTV crew is currently hard at work on Bionicle G3, or as I have heard some people call it “Brickonicle”, but I too am working on my own spin of the story.

I know that there are some die-hard fans of the G1 story, like myself, and some of the newer folks like the G2 story as well, but one day, while I was sitting at my desk, trying to think up a new version of the story, I had an Idea, why not combine the two stories to form one, have them intertwine.

if you don’t care about spoilers, or are just super curious, feel free to unblur this spoiler section

Okoto would be one of the islands that burst out of Mata nui’s body durring the great cataclysm, similar to Voya nui, Umarak would be a Makuta instead of just a hunter, Ekimu wouldserve as a seventh Turaga whom the Toa would meet later in the series, and the skull warriors would be former, fallen Toa.

I have already begun work on it, I’m currently ony halfway done with the first book, Arrival of the Toa, which covers the quest for the masks story arc from 2001

personally, I don’t mean to brag, but I think it’s a good Idea, but I wanted to get a few different opinions.

as for some of the changes, I can’t get too deep into that because it would spoil a couple of things, but I can give you four big changes:

1. the Toa will closley resemble their 2015 incarnations,with a few minor changes

2. the Protectors will be on Mata nui to train the Toa in the use of their elemental powers

3. since the book will be intended for a somewhat more mature audience, given that the fans of G1 are mostly all grown up by now, Romance between Matoran will be canon, so you will see Hahli and Jaller, and of course you will see Hewkii and Macku, and even more.

4. both male and female genders will exist in all six tribes, but not to a significant extent. the Ga matoran will be primarily female, with around 15% being male, whereas for all of the other tribes, it will be the opposite, with Le-Koro coming in at second place, at 47% female.

so there you have it, My Bionicle Story, feel free to post your opinion, and If any of you would like to help, i’ll see if i can arrange it

thank you for your time, Have a great day!

4 Likes

I edited out the mentions of Eljay and Greg Farshtey due to (former) TTV casts and LEGO Employees preferring not to be notified for things like this. I would request you not do that again.

Thank you.
~Chronicler

oh, sorry about that, I’m still new here.

Hey man, its Ian. Hey everyone listen to this. This guy has worked his butt off on this story. I highly recommend you read his story. It is very very good,