My Bohrok Va Review

Well, I’ve done it. I have collected all the Bohrok Va. Now I can die happily. So anyway here is a little review/recap thing I’m going to do. Bear in mind that Eljay’s review of these guys is probably a lot better. So anyways, here we go!

The Bohrok va are like little minions of the Bohrok. They can throw their krana to their Bohrok companion to give them a new one. These guys kinda look like rip-offs of the Turaga but I still think they’re cool. Thankfully, they don’t have that loose right arm the Turaga had, and they still have a function too. I’m going to go over each one seperately and give you a recap on each one, starting with…

Nuhvok Va! (Sorry the lighting is bad my house is pretty dark inside.) Let me tell you guys a little story; once upon a time I was browsing amazon for cool Bionicles to have. I saw Nuhvok Va, and bought him. About a week later he came, and I was so happy. And a few days later, I brutally ripped him apart, piece from piece. Years later, I bought a new one and I’m happy again. The end.

Main color: Black
Secondary color: Dark grey
Eye color: Trans light green
Krana color: Black

This guy is weird because his neck isn’t connected to his ball joint, witch means he can’t turn his head side to side. But, he is still my favorite because he was the first one I ever got. ;_; He is also my favorite because SHREDDER CLAWS.

Tahnok Va! I forgot to mention the function in Nuhvok Va’s description so I’ll do it here. You can rotate the left arm backwards really fast and they’ll launch their krana forwards. Not as coll as the regular Bohrok, but still pretty neat.

Main color: Red
Secondary color: Orange
Eye color: Trans dark blue
Krana color: Yellow

This guy re-uses Turaga Vakama’s staff. Way to be cheap, Lego.

Gahlok Va. Nothing too interesting here, only noteworthy thing is that she(?) uses a different piece to connect the torso and legs.

Main color: Blue
Secondary color: Light blue
Eye color: Orange
Krana color: Purple

Kohrak Va. This guys weapons actually look pretty pathetic. He carries two little chisel things. FEAR HIM!

Main color: White
Secondary color: Light gray
Eye color: Trans light blue
Krana color: White

Pahrak Va! One of my favorites, because I’ve always liked the stone element. Like Tahnok Va, he uses a re-used Turaga staff.

Main color: Brown
Secondary color: Light brown
Eye color: Trans dark green
Krana color: Light brown

Lehrak Va. What’s interesting about this fellow is that for his weapons he uses two Lego system swords. I don’t think this has ever been done, and that’s pretty cool.

Main color: Green
Secondary color: Light green
Eye color: Trans dark red
Krana color: Gunmetal gray?!?

And finally, the Merry Mi- hey! You’re not supposed to be here! Someone get this guy off the set!

7 Likes

Nice review! It took me absolutely forever to find that grey krana va for lehvak va! I eventually found it in an assorted bionicle bin at a garage sale, completing my bohrok va collection as well!

Happy collecting! (If you wish to continue, lol)

I’m still collecting. I’m working on getting all the Toa Mahri right now. :smile:

1 Like

I’m working on getting all the Inika. Might get an extra Jaller to make a Kahi moc!
#venxmerrymidget

1 Like

#VenXMerryMidgetMarrige2017

I need to get these from Amazon.

i bought this bionicle lot for 20 dollars on ebay, and i got 5 bohrok va in it! unfortunately, i only got 1 krana. (the yellow one)

I got all these guys separately for around 5 dollars each. It’s so worth it though!

Where did ya manage to find them so cheap? Might help me finish up the gaps in my collection.

Bricklink. You can get pretty good deals, you just have to learn more about the person you want to buy from. I.E checking their profile to see if they got any complaints. But yeah, I get pretty much all of my bionicles off of bricklink.

All hail Kohrak-Va, the prophet of VTT!

3 Likes

This one tho :laughing: