my Brickonicle voices

here are the voices actors for the Toa and Makuta I would choose if I had that power

I do not own any of the audio or pictures, the audio is from various games, cartoons and films, where as the pictures of the toa were created by the Team at TTV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANZ-JHa59RI

8 Likes

Lewa is a girl in G3. I’d probably say Kari Wahlgren would be a good fit for her.

I’m not feeling Sean as Pohatu. The other choices are fairly good.

Like i said in the prior topic before it was taken down, i like the majority of the voices, but as also UltimateMustacheX said, Lewa is a girl so she will need a female voice actor.

i also still think that Makuta should have a different voice actor. You should also look for voice actors for Ekimu and Karzahni.

1 Like

I could see Troy Baker as Kopaka

1 Like

anyone got any suggestion for voice actors who would fit for Ekimu, Makuta and Karzahni. please make sure that they are still active and alive.

Edit: You know, i could actually imagine Makuta being voiced by Simon Templeman:

1 Like

He could also work well as Norik. Especially if they go with a deeper voice for Makuta to resemble his other voices.

I don’t know. Have the cast mentiond anything about having Norik be in G3?

Well, he is the leader of the Brotherhood of Makuta and thus becomes one of the Rahkshi. So I’d say he’s probably going to make an appearance.

If we had a large budget, Ekimu played by Ian McKellen.
I don’t know who would actually voice act Karzahni, but I always envisioned that his voice would have a flanger/delay effect on it.
Similar to how Gaster is voiced in this parody vid at 1:22 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwebA7EztvI
So someone who has a deep-ish voice, and then the effect will add a higher echo effect.

“Norik” is one of the main villains in G3.

is he meant to have become Turahk?

I also noticed that you guys had used the rahkshi images i had commissioned from Oomatu. Been kinda wondering if some of you had read the topic i posted the images in.

Yes, he becomes Turahk. Each of the Rahkshi start as Matoran in the Brotherhood of Makuta, with the goal of reviving him. They are each named after the Rahaga from G1, due to those names being throw-away enough to drop once they become Rahkshi.

i know that, that is the idea i had to go on when writing my idea for their origins. I just did not know of their Matoran names.

villain? why

just scroll up a little and you’ll see UltimateMustacheX answering the question.