My self MOC Version 1

This is my self MOC, he has no name as of currently but if anyone comes up with a cool one I will consider it. I based the blades connected to his wrists off of Kratos’ Blades of Chaos from the God of War games and the color choice was a mix of my favorite colors and whatever I had on hand; totally have to go to bricklinks or somewhere and get more pieces lol. I’ll also upload some better quality photos later on also. In the mean time enjoy!

Also if someone could tell me how to orient the pictures that would be awesome thank you!

16 Likes

If you want to reorientate the pictures, just click the pencil button on your post, that way you can edit it.

Also, would you mind posting pictures of the head ad upper torso? You can’t see them in any of the pictures.

1 Like

Copycat, lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But in all seriousness, this looks really well made.

Thanks guys for your likes and comments. Thank you Mr.Monopoly for the advise I’ll give it a try and I will post better pictures later on.

The MOC looks alright imo, but I think it needs a bit more silver. It’s well made though.

I like the shoulders and the lower legs! Can’t figure out what’s going on with the loincloth however… Good work!

I question the use of rubberbands on this moc.

Well @SonicBionicleMaster the rubber bands are their because due to the construction of the legs their would be a piece dangling outward causing the legs to be flimsy near the upper thigh. But the rubber bands give it a little extra stability. I’m still working that out on how to eliminate this problem.

1 Like

Not to Upstage, but I also made a variant of the blades of chaos for one of my mocs. I prefer using chains like Kratos did, and In the case that it’s fire, I got my hands on trans orange chains to really sell it. I don’t know which set the blades came from, but they’re hero factory and they have them in Perl Dark Grey as well as Perl Light Gray. I find these to probably be the best equivalent to the Blades of Chaos I could come up with.

As for your moc I think it’s really great, I really like the leg build, and it all really comes together very well.

P.S. I Don’t know how to rotate Photos either, there’s no option that I can see.

2 Likes

They’re from Ultrabuild Cragger.

1 Like

Thanks man, and I love the moc too. I would have used chains but the black ropes were all I had. Also try taking your photos with your phone horizontal, for some reason that works.

Remember, Brick Link is Your friend. In fact, I made that guy almost exclusively with Brick Link Ordered parts.