My selfmoc Unova (Moc Spotlight)

8 Likes

Moved to Lego Creations - Jayzor

I would suggest removing the sticker or replacing the shells with the kopaka sticker on it, it doesn’t really add anything to the colour scheme.

Build could use some work but it’s okay overall

I’m guessing the name is based around a Pokemon Region since one of the image showed some.

The use of larger white shell leave a noticable gap from the back leg, color choice seems decent and I suggest rearranging the back arm connection to make it stand out more-

1 Like

@Square I’m confused about the where you see a gap
and yes the name is named after the pokemon region and thanks for the advice

@Morgy I’ve been planning on doing that never got around to it though i will do it

@LTVmocs any suggestions on stuff i could change

Edited for Triple Post @Purplelink913 please click the link and read our rules on multi-posting, thanks! - Waj

1 Like

Could work on the shaping

1 Like

ill try that im planning to make a larger more bionicle like build of it but due to not having alot of bionicle parts i did what i could with ccbs

I think he’d look better if you flipped the crystal armor pieces around. Otherwise, he isn’t too bad, maybe a little basic, though.

Keep it up!

Try using custom bits. I think it gives a distinct feel. You should also consider using a weapon other than a sword for the next version, for the same reason.

I wonder where Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Kalos, and Alola are

Very basic and looks uncompleted