Mysterious BIONICLE Photos

yes

15 Likes

Lhikan has a clone.

Awesome.

(Either that, or Tahu 2015 is photobombing.)

12 Likes

The latter.

1 Like

Bionicle 2: Attack of the Lhikan Clones

11 Likes

Shadow clones :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Here we have a scorpion found in Skrall’s box art…is it an organic creature, or was it built with Bonkle parts?

This was found on Strakk’s box art.

Here we have sinister-looking ice tribe villagers, the one in the front is discernable as Metus leaning on a strange tree.

Messed around with this guy from Malum’s box on photoshop to make him seem as clear as possible.

He seems to possess vahki legs, two pairs of curved spikes attatched vertically to his upper torso, long arms, a large, stocky triangle-shaped torso, and large hands.

He posesses a staff with a long sword attached on one end, and a blunt hammer-like object attached on the other.

Some have argued that it was a prototype Tarix. What do you guys think?

15 Likes

They could be there to try to show off what some other bara-magnans look like…maybe.

3 Likes

Upon looking for a map of Bara Magna, I found this image.

Who is the mysterious figure in Creep Canyon? It looks like Mata Nui, but he a staff and the hands of 08 Takanuva. Is this perhaps the prototype for the Toa Mata Nui set that came out?

12 Likes

His body looks almost identical to the Toa Mata Nui figure, and the staff seems sized down, live a lot, with a longer axle piece. Probably is a prototype if this map was published before the release of 09 Mata Nui.

3 Likes

It has been stated that that was a prototype Mata Nui.

Also, does anyone know why the promo art on the last 08 comic showed Matoro inika?

7 Likes

I remember it was because they didn’t design the Toa Mata Nui set yet, so they grabbed the nearest set they had-Matoro Inika. At least, that’s what I think it was…

4 Likes

Of course.

I posted the pic here back in May. :wink:

5 Likes

Twas a big Vahki.

11 Likes

When that first came out I always thought that the Vahki would come back as some HUGE stone defenders of something…I was disappointed in the end.

5 Likes

But why did they have to use inika matoro, it gave me a sense of false hope :cry:, I know the mata nui set wasnt designed yet, but they could have used the toa ignika set

6 Likes

Good point…

Maybe they…

I have no clue…

1 Like

Maybe Matoro got bored off being dead and wanted to be a giant Vahki hunter

12 Likes

"NEW FROM BIONICLE! The brave Toa Matoro, a Hero long since past. has risen again to hunt down the evils of this universe! Ready the launcher, draw the sword! and do battle against the evil Titan Vahki! Avoid the pincer claws! block the disks! and win the day!

New LEGO BIONICLE, each set sold separately"

13 Likes

Lego then sells the same exact matoro set and a giant inflated vahki

9 Likes

No, Matoro would be sparkly and clear, and the Vahki will have snapping claws.

6 Likes