Naruto Dōbutsu Fan fiction Update, Prologue and Chapter 1 Preview

So a quick disclaimer. I changed the name to Dōbutsu mainly bc it sounds better than Animal Spirits, and bc it means Animal in Japanese. Literally, it’s the literal translation of it.

//////////

So onto the update. I forgot to mention this in the initial post, but this is definitely gonna take a while. I’m planning on making this an actual feature length story, with chapters and everything.

I’m decently experienced in Fanfiction and have really wanted to do this after I finished both Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, and making myself a huge fan of Naruto, so much as to have it as my favorite Anime. And yeah I know, this website isn’t exactly orientated towards stuff that was in Naruto and more on Lego.

I’m sorry if it breaks the rules.

Now, onto the previews.

These are by no mean finished. Criticism is aloud, just toxic comments aren’t. And as a heads up, this by no mean Canon content. I have no means to change the story and all characters and backstories are my own, except for the Boruto

(Also thank you to @BlackBeltGamer98 for letting me use Yasha. We can discuss his use of a Rinnegan if you want, but thanks anyway.)

1 Like

@ItsFrostbyte Yes, PM me about this and we can discuss how things should go. But this is your story and as such I can only give pointers and suggestions about things that happen. Also, think you could shoot me a link to your account/story list on the site you post these tales on?

Its on my memos app on my tablet. If you have any suggestions for a website/app though, go ahead. Also if you have something like Instagram you can add me and DM me there.

@koreaboo_x

I use this place and Discord for PMing and I would say to look around for different websites like Fanfiction.net that you could post this to.

Alrighty

1 Like