Near-death experiences

i actualy have two near death experiences.

one was when i was really young and i got myself traped inside the trunk of my moms old car, if my mom had not gotten back and heard me call for help, i might have died in there.

another one was when my family and some other people traveld to a cliff or something (i don’t remember where we traveld, just that it was high up) and i almost fell of the cliff, had my mom not come and helped me up, i would have fallen and most likely been killed.

2 Likes

Nah, I rep Tennessee.
Back on topic tho:
When I was 3, I fell and smacked my head on the edge of a table. My parents drove at a hundred miles per hour to the hospital. The weird thing was that the hit didn’t knock me out. Instead I went to sleep to help the trama (hopefully that made sense ). Not sure if that qualifis as near death, but that’s all I have. I’ve been pretty lucky.

I got two:

Once when I was a stupid little 5 year old, I was at the pool. I decided I didn’t want to stay in the shallow end. I proceeded to get out and jump into the deep end. I couldn’t swim at the time so needless to say I ended up sinking into the water, flailing around. I would have drowned had the lifeguard not saved me.

Another time, when I was a stupid little 3 year old, I was jumping on my moms bed. I fell off head first and cracked my head. I had to go to the hospital and get it stitched back together.

4 Likes

Ten little monkeys jumping on the bed, one fell off and broke his head. Momma called the doctor and the doctor said “no more monkeys jumping on the bed”

11 Likes

Several years ago when I was a little kid, I was jumping on a bed in the hotel room we were staying in, and fell off. I almost bit my tongue in half. I had to hold a Popsicle on it for a while. Thankfully, I didn’t have to get stitches, and it healed perfectly fine, though it hurt for a long time.

Now I just have a scar back there on my tongue.

5 Likes

…Pics or it didn’t happen.

1 Like

I don’t know if I’m comfortable putting a close up of my tongue online. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

All you people and your interesting stories. Closest to a near death experience was when i was six and found out I had a hole in my heart >_>

3 Likes

U WOT

4 Likes

Well, you know how the heart has 4 chambers? There was a dime sized hole in the wall of muscle between the top two. Doctor basically said that due to blood flow being messed up because of that, if it hadnt been fixed, I could have just dropped dead one day

6 Likes

In your past life you must’ve been shot through the heart…and something went wrong during the reincarnation :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So I’m a walking Bon Jovi song. Neat :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOU’RE TO BLAME!

2 Likes

My Uncle had a similar issue, but he had several. He won’t die from them, but they do give him issues.

(He is what you call “special needs”)

A while back, I was in a bird-watching class in the Talented and Gifted Program. We were on a long walk observing birds around OSU, and I had a terrible stomachache. I told the teacher and he said something like this, “You’re probably ok. It’s probably just a normal stomachache. No big deal.” I was trying to hold back the pain as hard as I could, and another student thought I was having a hernia. I used the bathroom, thinking it was gas or something. I eventually got home, told my parents, then they took me to the hospital, for the pain was unbearable. That night, I had a surgery. It turned out I had Appendicitis, and my appendix was just about to burst. If it did burst, which luckily it didn’t, it would have tore a whole in my stomach, making my stomach acids spill out and burn my body, giving me a slow and painful death.

7 Likes

I had an IRL friend at the last school I went too have almost the exact same thing happen, minus the location where someone told him it was “a normal stomach ache”.

Scary stuff…

2 Likes

When I was 4, American NATO bombers illegally bombed my city for a month during Easter time. One day a bomb was dropped very near were I lived, some people died that day, some were kids my age (bomb was dropped right near a residential area near a school), luckily the missed my building.

I still have a innate fear of hearing planes flying above me from time to time, due to that whole month of traumatic experiences.

8 Likes

Ouch. I’m sorry that happened man.

1 Like

Holy Hell…

Like…wow…

Darn man you nearly got blow up by a bomb from a illegally bombing raid.