Near-death experiences

i cut for beiber and bled out

mine is basically just another water story. i was on this island and me and my friends younger sister almost got swept out to sea by the waves. it was terrifying :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I almost had a heart attack when I read that no custom parts are allowed in the anniversary contest.

5 Likes

I tried swimming and went too far last year. Could’ve gone badly, fortunately I just ended up absolutely exhausted

The experience provided inspiration for a comic I made later, it’s about planks discussing the economy. You’ve probably never seen it.

5 Likes

I once was nearly choked to death by an automatic car window.

7 Likes

In terms of near death, I’ve had quite a few. Though i think the most memorable was when i was caught in a freak wave once when young and surfing. Remember trying to dive through it and the wave caught the board and pulled me under. Remember tasting sand and trying to grab the seabed to stop myself being dragged. Don’t remember much else. Woke up much later on the other side of the beach coughing up sea water and sand.

Died once also, but i guess that wont count as a near-death experience because it was actual death :L

3 Likes

:smirk:

1 Like

Your mind is a very scary place ._.

1 Like

Why? Not sure what you mean by that.

The smirk? :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, keeping it on topic, you had any near-death experiences?

Oh no, I just meant that you woke up on a beach…no memory of what happened…like the Toa. :stuck_out_tongue:

On-topic: a few days ago, I fell down a flight of stairs at my school. I ended up having to go to a quick care…does that count? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ah, makes sense now :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s a quick care? Haven’t heard that term before?

Everyone near me have near death experiences when I start to rage.

I also almost died when my lungs started to close up from an allergy attack.

3 Likes

It’s basically a hospital for minor injuries and treatments.

Just taking notes for the next final destination, don’t mind me.

2 Likes

Ah ok ><

Well…I have almost drowned…and I have broken my head open…so yea…fun times.

4 Likes

This isn’t related to me,but anyway.

A few years ago,my friend was skiing or something,and he went straight into a tree. He broke his skull.
A couple years later,there was a little crack left open and some kind of virus entered his head,he had to spent like,half a year in hospital.

5 Likes

Oh my gosh…

that must have sucked.

2 Likes

It did :L
The only fun part about this is that his brother got to stay with us for the weekend,after it happenned.

I actually fell off a cliff once. It hurt, bur I lived.

6 Likes