Near-death experiences

Was she an upper class college student? if so you’re lucky to be alive.

Upper class high school student

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING!

7 Likes

Dear oh dear.

• August 17, 2007 - Our house was being rebuilt, we went to see how stuff was going. I went to the ‘‘Main’’ door to see the front of the house, thing is, instead of the front there was a drop (Around 2 meters tall) with wires and rocks at the bottom. The door’s frame was loose and i reclined on it. The whole door and its frame slide, and i fell, fortunately, in the rocks and not the wires.

• February 3, 2008 - I was playing soccer with my neighbors, we finished the game with a draw, and decided to tie-break it with a race. I was in second place and one of my neighbors pushed me to a wall’s corner. I crashed on it, and got a huge ‘CUT’ on the left side of my forehead. leaving a scar that goes from my eyebrow to my forehead. And a bunch of jokes of how much i look like harry potter I:

• July 20, 2010 - My uncle was on a road trip, he had a ps2 so i slept in his room that night, played until 2 am (?), i was sitting on the edge of the bed, i was starting to fell asleep and suddenly i did. I fell of the bed, and slapped my face into the floor, breaking my nose.

P.S. If you’re wondering how do i know the exact dates, i have the medical register.

8 Likes

. And a bunch of jokes of how much i look like harry potter I:

You lucky duck. I have the glasses, but not the scar.

Besides, I can’t think of any way else I would rather hurt myself than with my friends. :stuck_out_tongue:

I double posted once.

18 Likes

almost got hit by a speeding truck crossing the road and i almost got hit head on by a drunk or texting driver :neutral_face: besides that? not much thankfully haha

This could’ve led to my death or a very different life(No Bionicle…), I almost got lost when i was like 2 and my family was in Los Angeles. Luckily a very kind stranger brought me to where my parents were staying. Of course this is all stories I’ve heard because I WAS two years old…

3 Likes

I told @DropletMagus what I think of her, that she’s cute, but also a monster. :3

wow thx m8

1 Like

Sharing my near death experiences may get me banned again.

1 Like

I almost had a Heart-Attack reading this thread, like how many Near-Death Experiences have you guys had?

1 Like

I had one of these just today.
I was climbing along a ledge along a rock wall, and I decided to jump across a gap from one ledge to another (I did it without thinking, Okay?)
I scraped my hip across a rock that was jutting out.
This didn’t stop my momentum, and I landed safely on the other ledge (hurt like Karzahni though). But upon reflection, I realized that if I’d been an inch or two to the left, I’d’ve slammed my hip into the rock instead, which would’ve twisted me out over the edge.

~W12~

3 Likes

So, here’s a dumb one.

I was making a batch of thermite (You know, as you do) so I could test some precision application. I’ve wanted to see if I could burn through a lock using thermite, but the application of the compound is really messy and it doesn’t do well against gravity. My idea was to thread thermite, and a phosphorus strip around a string so that it could be more precisely applied. My first test, I put the phosphorous strip in the string, and then just kinda coated the string in thermite.

I placed the thermite in a little plastic box in case it went crazy, and I lit the phosphorous strip.

The thermite didn’t react at all. Which is not what is supposed to happen. But I could see smoke in the box. So I basically had something of a bomb in my backyard. And water does NOT help in this situation.

Being the brave little dumb-butt I am, I got closer to the box to see what was going on. Then the box popped, shattered, and the thermite spontaneously ignited. Right in front of my face. I’m lucky I didn’t get a scratch…

14 Likes

You’re pretty lucky to be alive, and/or with no injuries.
Wait a second here.
@Sean_is_dead
Sean is dead
Sean is DEAD.

9 Likes

You stood in front of a bomb
GG

2 Likes

HE IS LYING.

SEAN…IS EITHER DEAD…OR ALIVE…

PROBABLY DEAD.

yup he’s dead.

2 Likes

An explosion? And it happened to a sciencey guy? Who might be a nerd because he likes awesome stuff like Bionicle?

Yes folks, we definitely should expect some super powers to appear from @Sean_is_dead in the next few hours.

2 Likes

Two days ago I went on a bike ride and was crossing the road on a sidewalk (Like a good citizen of the world) but a car didn’t stop and kept going (She was on her phone) and hit me and trapped my bike and my right leg under her hood. She backed up and asked me “are you okay?” I replied with a middle finger and rode back home.

3 Likes

That was not nice of you bro.

1 Like