Neo Bohrok (with functions)

@MaxinePrimal Thanks! But I don’t really know how I could make instructions, I don’t really use lDD. Also I’m afraid someone might steal the design without leaving credit

HOWEVER, i think if you look closely at some of the pictures, especially the one of the extended neck and removed skull spider mask, you could figure it out since it has a pretty simple build, otherwise please reply to this comment to tell me to post some pictures properly breaking down the build.

1 Like

Mainly the torso build and I guess the hands. If you’re worried about someone using the design and not giving credit, you could send it to me in a PM.

@MaxinePrimal, I’ll reply with some pictures tomorrow, unless I say otherwise. Thanks for liking the design so much!

1 Like

Thank you as well.

@MaxinePrimal Your always welcome!

1 Like

Please make more.

@MaxinePrimal here’s a breakdown for you and anyone else who would like to build this guy * (if so please leave credit)

direction down the middle of the body

Other side

Body without arms or head

Arm without shell piece

Head without skull spider mask

@Leoxander I’m not going to make anymore Bohrok as I don’t really have the pieces however with these pictures you can build your own version :wink:
IN FACT I encourage people to post their own version (as long as you leave a link to the original :smile:)

6 Likes

It looks so cute there is Also clever usage of system in the legs

Thanks @Thetoaofturtles

The fact that you got it to work the same way and look good at the same time is very impressive in my book. Good job.

Thanks, in my opinion the functions were a necessity.

1 Like

Its still so friggin cute!

Here he is with my updated self moc:

5 Likes

his shields kinda look like guns