Nerf Discussion topic

Strange, I hear it’s really good.

Not much, because Thrift Shop’s can’t sell them here, so my mother just gives them to me.

4 Likes

It is. It fires fast and takes clips. Only, it’ll jam like crazy unless you take the (insert name) lock out. It’s on the top behind the jam door. It’ll only fire two/three darts before you have to take the clip out and restart.

Edit: @Beef_J_Stag,

I circled it here. You can just open the gun and take it right out. I think it’s called the dart lock. It prevents you from pulling the trigger if there are no darts chambered. It works by being pushed up by the darts to disengage it, but doesn’t work right. Take it out and you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

I own that very gun somewhere.

It also never worked.

10/10

4 Likes

I have that sword in my closet. With the blade wrapped up in tinfoil so that it looks more “realistic.”

Besides that didn’t get any other nerf products that I know of.

1 Like

Does the SMG have rapid fire? It looks really nice.

1 Like

Let us not forget these gems.

4 Likes

That first one though. I don’t know what’s worse. The generic music, the impractical gun the main kid used, or the bad acting…

Lets have a moment of appreciation for the gr8 vids…

now I’m curious,

anyone else keep up to date on new nerf stuff(even though my wallet is sapped by bonkle so I can’t buy anything) through Drac’s vids?

1 Like

nope, I do not really keep with the news…

shoot me

2 Likes

My friend has the really powerful bow one. He shot my friend multiple times in the leg, and his little brother in the face. He then sticks one more shot into it and shoots my arm. Ya that thing hurts.

1 Like

Yep. I want to buy the sharp fire next time I go to walmart.

Him and Coop772. Mainly Drac though, he’s da master race.

Is this it?

http://i5.walmartimages.com/dfw/dce07b8c-fee5/k2-_b4606cb8-a731-470e-aaa3-d8b2ca4016db.v1.jpg

It fires lasers…

:frowning:

1 Like

That’s the one… Ya… My friends family are like rubber people they get hurt and instantly stand back up and fight each other.

1 Like

I find vortex disks to be the most painful ammo hasbro has made.
I can take any dart, but man, those sting.

1 Like

2 Likes

That looks heavy.

1 Like

Oh boy! I have that one! It’s my favorite Nerf gun!

I also have the Vulcan machine gun, but alas, it’s been jammed for years…

2 Likes

I’m not much of a Nerf fan but I would like this in my house.
http://i.imgur.com/zuMgEQ3.jpg

7 Likes

I recently got into Nerf and I hosted a Nerf war for a bunch of friends about a month ago and i’ll be hosting another one soon so i’m looking for some Nerf blasters to add to my arsenal have a Modulus ECS-10 and a elite XD Strongarm but I want to get a spring blaster that uses clips so I can borrow my friends 18 dart clips, any suggestions?

1 Like

Hmm. I heard they don’t do any better than the regular elites. The color scheme’s cool though :laughing:

Well, I’m not sure if you want guns that are available in stores, or if you don’t mind buying them online. My favorite springer is the elite alpha trooper. The old elite rampage and retaliator are pretty good too. As far as in stores, there aren’t that many good CS springers, There’s the slingfire, but it’s really gimmicky. You can buy the elite XD retaliator, but it doesn’t get 90 feet ranges. It’s the same as the OG, at 70 feet.

[quote=“helryx, post:41, topic:10414”]
don’t do any better than the regular elites.
[/quote] Yeah it has the same performance as the elite I just brought it because it was the only Strongarm they had.

[quote=“helryx, post:41, topic:10414”]
in stores, or if you don’t mind buying them online.
[/quote] I don’t mind buying online but I prefer in store.
I was thinking of getting the e.a.t but they don’t sell them here so instead of buying online I think I might have found a compromise. I’m going to get ether the elite XD retaliator or the star wars first order stormtrooper deluxe blaster because it’s got pump action which in my opinion is better than the top slide on the retaliator.

2 Likes