Nerf Discussion topic

Stupid rampage…
It’s so cool, but it jams ridiculously easily.

1 Like

My brother once painted my Recon, and he put it back together wrong.

so now it does not work.

2 Likes

Assuming nothing’s missing or broken you should just be able to look up a MOD guide, open the blaster and put everything back in place.

That’s exactly why you photograph the internals.

2 Likes

I’m planning on buying one of the Nerf Death Trooper shotguns on Thursday from Walmart. I don’t know if I will get myself one or not. If they have that Zombie one that looks like a Wild Western pistol, I’m totally getting that. I can so see myself having two and doing a double draw on someone…
Strange, this is gonna be the first time I’ve bought Nerf guns in over a DECADE.
I used to have a bunch when I was a little kid, but I have given all of them away except this one which works perfectly fine.

http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/5/f504b4860e12572bd9f08fc7245da80836b8e83e.png

3 Likes

I get the odd feeling everyone on this planet has a Maverick.

Like seriously there are kids in third world countries who can’t actually afford toys who somehow get those.

If that gun hasn’t single handedly made Nerf trillionaires then I am a muffin.

3 Likes

Maybe back in the day it was the best priced Nerf gun out there. Or they accidentally way, way overproduced them so they’ll be around forever. Who knows.

2 Likes

My mom said it looked too real, so I couldn’t get one.
But I got the Rampage.

1 Like

My house has 4…

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/996737332073058304

I need my pocket pistol and hammer.

Anybody have the new laser ops guns? How are they?

I don’t think I’ve bought a nerf gun in over a year lol

They sound cool though.

I’ve only ever bought one nerf blaster in my life, which was this little tiny one right here

Do you still have it?

That one was always awful. It never seemed to work.

This axe is one of my favorites… I really love all of the swords as well. My neighborhood used to be really big on nerf wars, good times.

2 Likes

Yes, I’m just not exactly sure where it is

1 Like

I’ve found my people. I’m partial to springers for the most part. Some of my favorites are:
-Hammershot
-Roughcut
-Rampage
-Kronos

I’m also really excited to get the new “Scravenger” from the zombie strike line.

My man.

Rougcut is literoni

Duel Hammershots or you aren’t trying hard enough…

I guess I’m not real… vanishes.

1 Like

pfft

everyone knows real operators use duel air tech 3000s