New Bionicle Rituals?

I sacrifice the nearest av-toran and then I chant some makutanic sayings before I build bonkles

3 Likes

If I get the Toa all at once I usually build them in this (elemental) order : stone, air (jungle), water, fire, ice, earth.
Sometimes I build the sets from the smallest to the biggest (I’m talking about the parts count) instead.

1 Like

Why that order?

If you look at the parts count of the Toa Masters it’s from the smallest to the biggest. When the first box art for the Toa was revealed I was sorting my Bionicle instructions that I kept in a drawer to organize them into a big binder (turned out there were too many so I separated them by island/story setting, in five binders), and when I saw the new Toa’s parts count I decided to keep the elemental order for the sets’ instructions, and the building order.

1 Like

@Rockho I do to. It ties the whole set together.
@TKRooster I actually have a file dedicated to instructions. I have 01-16, tho not all are filled out.

Edited for Double Post -Prpl

‘Legius bioniclos it sera vergrium creationius mocius dere frutham piezos constractus’

-Me, trying to invoke bionicle sets.

3 Likes

what does it mean and does it work? :stuck_out_tongue:

‘I need bonkles’

I Wish :(.

2 Likes

Since I don’t really MOC with CCBS, I keep the 2016 (and 2015 too, for that matter) spare parts in a bag.

4 Likes

you mean all the extra pieces that are provided in the official sets?

Yes, that’s what I meant. Sorry if it wasn’t clear enough.

1 Like

I build them over and over until I don’t need the instruction manual

3 Likes

I study them for ages before I buy them so then I don’t need the instruction manual :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I start by getting my latest MOC, scattering masks and general “special” pieces around it, alongside my other MOCs and dousing them in the blood of the most innocent creature nearby, I hang my own T-■■■■■ over it and then cut my finger, wiping it on every piece of plastic. I then proceed to jump about chanting random phrases “Potato” “9 19” “Mardi Gra” Then I throw my arms in the air, screaming “SVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!” Shooting the energy that I have gathered and created into the sky as a brilliant beacon.

This is why I have not posted or made MOCs in a while, I am currently working on regaining a few quarts of blood I lost last time I made a large MOC…

1 Like

I assume you bring @EvilLobsterKing over to join you in your ritual :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yes, Gotta have the overseeing undersea overlord.

2 Likes

whenever i build a new set I shred it to piceces and try to make something else using only the pieces from the set, (I’ve been doing this since my fist bionicle, never stopped.

I do the exact opposite. I try not to look to hard at any new sets, so that I’m surprised when I find out how they’re built.

3 Likes