New Bionicle Rituals?

Because I refuse to take them apart.

I dunno, it’s cool to have a bunch of stuff to just admire for a while…

1 Like

I do that, too.
For a while.
Eventually, I mod them, and the ones I’m less attached to (like all my 2015 sets) will get deconstructed.

1 Like

I dump all the pieces in a big pile. Trying to find the right piece adds to the fun. And when I did MOC, I would always start with the torso and then add the limbs later.

Also, I turn the lights off, light candles in a large circle, arrange all my bionicle pieces in a pentagram, and say the true name of the Dark Lord three times, all while drinking goat blood out of a hollowed-out skull. But everyone else does that too, right?

2 Likes

Of course, however I drink Mahi blood from my gold Kulta mask :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

1 Like

Have done this myself. + i searched trough my parts collection and bricklink to find all my bionicle sets extra pieces it was fun. I was missing some extra pieces thou so instead of using my money to replace actuall missing pieces on sets i spend my money on replacment extra pieces.

Btw my ritual would be that i always take my creations and show’em off to my parents and talks about them for awhile. I’ve done this since i was like four first set to get this treatment was keelerahk the white vahki have photo evidence.

2 Likes

I tend to rub and fidget with the smooth CCBS shells. Also Sometimes when I have dirt stuck in my fingernails I like to use the pieces to dig the dirt out