New Bionicle Story Thing, Characters Needed! (Writing Contest)

I guess I could join…?

Do we PM you the short story?

1 Like

Or post it here whatever

2 Likes

So mine is loosely based on an exchange between @Political_Slime and @Chronicler in Slime’s photoshop topic. Enjoy.
Chronicler slowly pulled his blade from its sheath. The golden hilt glittered in the morning sun. The blood on the battlefield glimmered like a lake. “So this is what it comes to,” he said. “You and me. Alone.”
“Your regime cannot win, Cronk,” Slime retorted, pulling his own sword.
“Regime? I have blessed you and your fellow countrymen with wealth, and all you can offer me in return is laziness?”
“Not laziness, Chronicler, but a lack of time,” Slime said as he raised his blade above his head and brought it down sharp against Chronicler’s.
“Always making excuses,” his opponent replied with a sneer, one hand behind his back as he pushed his rival from him. Slime fell to the ground. “Oh, how your name does suit you.”
“How original of you,” Slime said, rolling to the left to avoid a deadly strike from Chronicler. He pulled a second sword from the hand of a dead soldier.
“You have spilled much blood today,” Chronicler said, locking blades once more with his enemy. “You will pay for it.”
“Perhaps I have, but it will not be in vain,” Slime said, flipping in midair to avoid a swing from Chronicler. Slime was constantly on the retreat from the strikes of the King of Virtuelandia.
“I have only done what was necessary. If you could have actually finished what you started, perhaps no heads would have had to roll.” With every ounce of strength withing his slimy mass, Slime pushed up against Chronicler. The king fell down to the ground. Right when Slime was prepared to bring one final blow upon Chronicler, a bright light from the heavens blinded the two opponents. A figure descended with it.
“Behold, mortals, I am Indigo. I say unto thee, do not pester each other and murder over such frivolous occurrences, but be kind unto all.”
“But-”
“No buts, Slime. Now I must retreat back to my home in the clouds. Maybe I’ll come back in, like, a month.” With that the being returned to his home above. Slime helped Chronicler back up as he sheathed his sword. Chronicler did the same.
“Perhaps Indigo was right. This was an overaction, from both of us. Truce?”
Slime accepted the offer with a handshake. The Kingdom of Virtuelandia lived in peace from that day forward, and Indigo did visit every few months.

5 Likes

I would never say such a thing to Slurm. 0/10 historically inaccurate.

Joking over, that’s a pretty good story. Good job. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!

Nice you are currently winning by default

2 Likes

I completely forgot about this. Oh well, I didn’t write a story yet, so I’m already out.

me too, i didn’t have time with school and stuff.

1 Like

I’ll cut you some slack you’ve got till tomorrow
Same with you @Omega_Tahu

2 Likes

Okay then after I get something to eat I will start writing a real quick short story.

beginning to type the story, when is the deadline?

more of a time like 12:00pm pacific time zone, or something.

This helpful?

1 Like

More like this.

This is what we want to know.

24 hours from now

1 Like

So by 6:20 PM Pacific Time we have to have these stories written, correct?

Correct

1 Like

Okay then.

okay, then i have a decent amount of time.

also @Ghosty @EvilLobsterKing, do you mind if i use you in my story?

okay, I have a decent amount of time then.
Hey @ToaSonus, @Lord_Tuma, @DG_Eddie (I plan on you being the villain), @Omega_Tahu, @Winterstorm345, do you mind being in my story? Cause I am writing you into my story.

2 Likes