New Bionicle Story Thing, Characters Needed! (Writing Contest)

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_medium/9/92963/2810693-0853900898-thumb.gif

6 Likes

Naw i don’t mind.

1 Like

:cry:

1 Like

Holy crab, I just laughed my buttocks off. Gr8, I r8 8/8 m8

1 Like

Well it looks like my story will be posted too late, if i finish at all. So i’m out. Would it be okay if i posted it anyways, even if it is late?

1 Like

Well I was going to accept three people and you guys are they only ones still showing interest so I guess you all win?

1 Like

but,

I like the feeling of crushing my enemies beneath my feet.
#####/s

Scroll up, you see all those people that said they wanted in? You crushed them it was probably easier then what you had in mind though :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It was. :unamused:

well, it’s FINALLY DONE 2 L8 M8

Yeah like 4hrs too late sorry man…

Wow that’s really not good enough man. I feel as if the Chronicler could of rushed us a bit.

so i win by showing interest? i’ll still post my story for the enjoyment of others, and i don’t want my work to go to waste :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: i finished my story, Featuring @EvilLobsterKing and @Ghosty What does everyone think, and i know that it’s late

Once on a distant island not far from Okoto, there laid a village, ruled by the evil dictator @EvilLobsterKing. Until one day, the mighty @Ghosty came and forced him away, and became the guardian of the village. EvilLobsterKing, appalled at the idea that he had been forced out of his own kingdom, and returned many times with the intent of recapturing it. And each time Ghosty would stand there, an impenetrable wall, protecting the village from the vicious EvilLobsterKing.

After yet another failed attempt to reclaim the village, EvilLobsterKing returned to his underwater fortress. He cried out, “What could I possibly do to defeat that darn guardian! I would need an army to defeat him”! He then spent the day mulling over how he could defeat him, chewing on a corpse of some strange species. He then he realized the brilliance of what he had just stated, and devised a plan so cunning, he knew it could not possibly fail.

It was another peaceful day, a week after the last battle between Ghosty and EvilLobsterKing, when a scout ran into the village. He ran through the afternoon crowds of the market, through the town square, and even running right over the patch of grass indicating the resting spot of the brave villagers who helped drive EvilLobsterKing out. He ran on, never stopping once until he found the mighty Ghosty, lounging in his favorite hammock in the park. Ghosty, troubled by the fright that was so apparent on the scout’s face, asked, “Has the Lobster King returned”? The scout, breathless from his long sprint was helpless to do anything but nod, but in that nod, the fears of every villager were confirmed, and the village went into a frenzy of commotion. There was much fearful chatting, the occasional scream, and the overdramatic faint. None could hear Ghosty, until he bellowed “silence”. A great hush fell upon the villagers, as their attention became transfixed upon their invulnerable guardian, dressed in his jet black battle armor. “Do not worry,” he voiced with extreme confidence, “the Lobster King has tried many times to capture this village, and has failed each time. Why would this time be any different?” the villagers gave out a mighty cheer, encouraged by Ghosty. They gathered in a crowd at the village outskirts, to bid their champion good luck in his upcoming battle. Little did they know, for the EvilLobsterKing had a nefarious plan, which would sway the outcome of this battle.

The next couple of days the villagers spent nervously anticipating the outcome. Many were certain that their protector would succeed another time. So when a figure appeared on the road to the village, a crowd of hopeful villagers stood to greet their hero home. But their hopes were dashed when they saw who it truly was on the road. He came walking in, hunched over wearing old red and black armor, his signature lobster claws dragging on the ground. “Villagers”, the tyrant of lobsters yelled, “I have defeated your pitiful Ghosty, whose very head I hold before”! And with a flourish, he pulled out Ghosty’s head, and the villagers collectively gasped, knowing that their savior could not come save them now. The EvilLobsterKing continued, “Does anyone want to challenge me, and take up the role left open by the late Mr. Ghosty? Or are you just a bunch of cowards, growing lazy while hiding behind your guardian Ghosty. But you can’t hide behind him anymore, now can you. So I ask one more time, do I have a challenger?”

This was when a young village doctor, named after the master of fire, stepped forward and declared, “I will challenge you.”

“And what is your name, young challenger?” the Lobster king replied, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

“Tahu.” He said, trying to mask the fear within him.

“Very well, Tahu, we will meet here at dusk tonight, where you will be defeated.”

The villagers watched nervously as he left, most fearing what will happen after Tahu is defeated, for there was no way that he could defeat Ghosty’s killer. But even with their doubt’s, they helped search the village for a weapon suitable for their champion. At the end of the day, all that they could find was a rusty sword, a broken axe, and a dull javelin. With no better options, and with dusk approaching, the young villager chose the javelin. With dusk nearly here, the villagers followed Tahu to the outskirts of town, and waited. Although it was probably just ten minutes, it felt like forever, until the Lobster came walking down the road to meet his challenger. He dressed in even more armor most of which was covered in spikes. He came within twenty feet of his challenger, and struck a battle ready pose. Tahu mimicked him, as he had never been in a fight before. He was unprepared as the EvilLobsterKing sprinted forward, catching one of his hand at the wrist with his claw. The villagers gasped, and with a flick of his lobster claw, the hand was sliced clean off. The villagers cried out as Tahu fell to the ground without a fight, and the Lobster King smiled, underneath his helmet. He calmly walked over and stood over Tahu, who was writhing in pain. “So this is your great champion, a champion who couldn’t even land a blow before being defeated?” Tahu, being a doctor, knew a lot about the anatomy of villagers, and decided that the Lobster King couldn’t be much different. So he grabbed his dagger, and cut a tendon in his ankle. Tahu last act before the EvilLobsterKing sliced his head off, was to throw the javelin to the nearest villager, saying “finish what I started.” The villagers seeing an opportunity to fulfill Tahu’s dying wish, fetched all the sharp items in the village, ranging from butter knives to the rusty sword. They all crowded around the Lobster, their former Tyrant, and stabbed him to death. His last thoughts before dying were, “I wish I still had my Lobster army”.

To mourn for the deaths of Ghosty and Tahu, the villagers held a great feast. Many would remember this feast for the rest of their lives, especially the main course. The Lobster was simply delicious.

4 Likes

You win just for using this word.
What do you win?
The real competition.
The competition for my approval.
/s.

But seriously, a thrilling read, even if I do get horribly brutalized…

3 Likes

You missed a part
“And the villagers feasted on his lobster army in celebration”

/s

3 Likes

That is pretty cool. Gud work.

1 Like

So I think this topic has done its job can I get it closed?

1 Like

Author’s Request