New series - Desktop Adventures

This is the first episode for my new Mini-series called Desktop Adventures the series episodes are going to be 80-90 seconds long and will be kinda like skits but episodic. I’m thinking of introducing different of my mocs and sets in the future so this will have bits of everything at some point.

If you want to see more of this let me know either on the Message boards or on My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheVirre2000/featured

As of now, I can say that don’t expect frequent episodes since I’m really bad at upload schedules and my motivation is not always there to make new episodes.

Credits:
Keltraz is a character by @KAI_BORG, Keltraz MOV by me.

1 Like

I really like it!

2 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

Ok, mate, while I love this beyond all belief, get rid of the channel link or else da mods will strike dis post down with their mighty rules!

Only masters/higher can link their channels apparently.

1 Like

@KAI_BORG Lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I am master, dude.

2 Likes

Ey! That’s perfect mate!
Stupid site not letting us register ourselves as them instead of regular/etc

Also, I forget, do you have a tumblr?

1 Like

@KAI_BORG Nope, I don’t I have a deviant art thou.

Oh-ho-ho, mind a link? You’ll see why next time you go on your notifications.~

1 Like

Tarkur User Profile | DeviantArt Here ya go.

1 Like

Thanks mate… oh yeah, Shifter actually has an official voice setting for Kelratz/Nekrat revealed somewhere… hmmm… if I find it again I’ll let ya know, but hey! Either way his voice works and you got a pretty good choice anyways!

1 Like

Thanks, yeah just went by how I imagined him sounding like

1 Like

I must say your idea is basically spot on then mate! Haha!

Oh, also, forgot to ask, you seen any of Shifter’s movies?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen them. It doesn’t beat RB thou but it has it upsides of course seeing as it’s about MM

1 Like

Haha, yep, and man is his storyline insane so far, especially when you take into account all those comics are canon and are supposed to show the time that happens between each movie.

Pretty nice idea there.

1 Like

Yeah, I probably won’t read the comics thou at least in the near future.

1 Like

Ah, too bad mate, they’re pretty fun and I can assure you that, when you have the time to do so, you’ll love 'em!

1 Like

Btw the original title for this episode was going to be “thief of shinies” or “thieves… something…” The latter I didn’t finish, but changed it to “Is he Lazy or just Crazy” since it gave the episode a different mood or tone too it. Also it rhymes

1 Like

Haha! Perfect enough reason for me!

1 Like