Newspaper Topic

Let’s talk and share our opinions about newspapers.
Anyone still read newspapers?

2 Likes

I use newspapers for my cats litterbox

6 Likes

The newspaper that I get used to have a decent amount of comics, but then it was shortened down to four comics a day.

I have no idea what happened.

3 Likes

where i live the newspaper only comes on Wednesday and sunday

I occasionally glance at my local newpaper to gain news on my local Pizza Place

5 Likes

I only read the paper during the summer. I have no idea why…

4 Likes

“Newspapers? What are those?”

2 Likes

I remember creating a simple newspaper for my elementary school, pretty sure it’s still going today. Aside from that I have no real interest in newspapers other than reading the comics.

2 Likes

We have this one in north essex (someone will know what i mean) called the tribune, but only occasionally read it. (please don’t tell me i’m the only one on the boards who knows what this newspaper is…)

1 Like

I use the local student newspaper in lieu of an umbrella sometimes

That’s about it

4 Likes

I occasionally read the newspapers at the hospitals or when I am at my grandpa’s house and I’m bored, but that’s really about it. It’s really a dying industry.

1 Like

So I found this comic in the paper today:

A surprise to be sure, but a very welcome one, even if this writer doesn’t think Bionicle is LEGO.

3 Likes

We shall watch his career with great interest!
Memes aside, thats a neat reference. I’d never expect it to pop up in a newspaper! Or… anywhere else for that matter.

1 Like

I have some other comics saved that reference LEGO (but not Bionicle). Some of them may be from different comics than this one.

1 Like