Nexo Knights Ending?

I hope this isn’t true, but I wouldn’t be terribly surprised if it is. I sure haven’t heard much about it, for a “big bang” theme, or seen much of a fandom. I really hope they don’t pull a JtO with season four, though. I’d hate to see the story unfulfilled or unfinished.

2 Likes

I never cared for Nexo Knights, but I did enjoy all the pieces it introduced…

What the heck…

I’m very, very conflicted and confused.

3 Likes

No it won’t be cancelled.

It’ll be sunsetted.

6 Likes

What?

the only thing i can say to this, is that if its true, then Legends of Chima atleast lasted a little longer than Nexo Knight.

3 Likes

If this is the case, then this topic continue the trend of dying OT (original theme).

I remember a video during G2 ending mentioning this demise will plague future original ip, Lego may end up in the depth of Mega Bloks/Construx and other clone company to which they can’t sustain without being creative.

thats a license theme, it will out-sustain other ip

2 Likes

So Lego will remain only with license themes.

Funky sci-fi ip’s are my thing, if nexo knights is canned like g2 because Lego is ‘selling too well’ I basically won’t have any interest in buying sets, so I guess they’ll get what they want.

1 Like

If this ends up being true, I’ll be kinda sad, as this is literally the only Lego story theme I’m liking right now.

Finally.

~W12~

2 Likes

Ugh, hopefully LEGO can make a decent set line after this…

2 Likes

Wow. That´s a shell shock.

First Bonkles, now this? Get your stuff together Lego, you´re better than this! Only Ninjago´s doing well, right? Oh, yeah sure, only Lego Movie and Ninjago exist for you! Batman and Star Wars won´t be able to keep you alive forever! What the heck?!?

1 Like

Why is lego ending everything!! Maybe lego itself is planning on ending

1 Like

Common guy at least we still have Ninjago as an original theme. Wait, isn’t the next Ninjago wave going to be a license theme!? OH NO!!!

Good, gimme that classic castle theme now Lego.

#bringbackknightskingdom

10 Likes

Jestro is out, Lord Vladek is back in

3 Likes

Some Lego corporates just wanna watch the original IPs burn.

2 Likes

I’ve never had any particular feelings for Nexo Knights, but this is just a kind of what? It just seems so random.

1 Like

Because thats how businesses work, they just end

This man here has excellent opinions.

5 Likes