Nidhiki, the Fallen Toa

This is my version of Nidhiki from before he got mutated. It’s similar to some other versions out there, I’ll admit, but I tried to add my own touch.

Here’s the back, which is just basic:His left shoulderpad has some silver sharpie residue on it for some reason. Untill I find another of that part, lets just say it’s battle damage.:wink:Here’s a pose, for the heck of it.Oh, and I’ve got an alternate scythe for him. Not sure which one I prefer. As always, feel free to tell me what you think! Criticism is appreciated.

38 Likes

is it just me or are there lots of moc photos showing up sideways for some reason

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s my phone or what. Also, they often show up out of order.

In some angles the upper arms look a bit strange, but the moc is quite nice

1 Like

My only issue is that the middle of the torso is unrealistically skinny. Other than that, I love it.

1 Like

The colors are pretty standard, but the different build works well. I would recommend fixing the gap in the center of the body though.

1 Like

[quote=“Warcrafter, post:6, topic:38874”]
gap in the center of the body though.
[/quote] I’m going to get on that.

I suppose that gives it a bit of a pistony look, like with the mata torsos. That’s the best I could do while keeping it green.

2 Likes

You’re working with plastic, a non-biodegradable material. It won’t be green no matter what you do–
Oh, you mean the color.

Anyway, clever use of minifig arms, It really does look piston-y, nice job.

~W12~

2 Likes

[quote=“Willess12, post:8, topic:38874”]
You’re working with plastic, a non-biodegradable material. It won’t be green no matter what you do–
[/quote] :clap:

[quote=“Willess12, post:8, topic:38874”]
Anyway, clever use of minifig arms, It really does look piston-y, nice job.
[/quote] Thank you!

Uhhhhh…

I mean no offense: but might want to rework the post. A bunch of the pictures are sideways, (been mentioned multiple times) and the text seems to break within pictures.

Just remember: bad structure of posts can really detract from the MOC itself! Its actually pretty good, but the weird post structure doesn’t help. :frowning:

Great MOC!

1 Like

Figured out how to fix it! I had to retake them horizontally.

Sweet! I especially love the abs on him. Brilliant use of the Minifigure arms.

1 Like

Great moc.

Oh and @Sabretooth same thing happens with my phone

1 Like

@DarthPohatuPrime Thank you!
@SonicBionicleMaster Thanks! Glad to know it’s not just me.

1 Like

@SonicBionicleMaster @DarthPohatuPrime @Sabretooth
Check this topic. Should answer your question.

1 Like

Yep that helps. Thanks!

1 Like

I may be late but I have to say this is fantastic. I’d something in the back of the legs, though.

1 Like