Nikolas Utu, the Zealot (Self-Moc?) Toa of Truth

@BlackboltJohnson I was hoping the colors would work out! Kinda bummed I couldn’t find a way to use some of the dark orange CCBS shells though. Any ideas?
Thanks for looking! :blush:
@Zahaki Glad the axe works! Recommend switching out that fin?

1 Like

@RubiCon-001
I think that fin works, because it matches the other brown pieces. Almost like it’s part of one bigger piece.

1 Like

The ankles seem really narrow compared to the calves. The wrist work better because the Bohrok eyes help to taper the arms- maybe try to do something similar with the legs? Also, the back of the thighs being empty really bugs me. I can’t see much of the construction because of the claw pieces (which look excellent, by the way), but the best suggestion I can give is to add a 90 degree piece with axles at both ends connected by a pin hole (I hope you know what I mean). Otherwise, I’ve got the same neck criticism as most others. The stand out part of this model are the colors- I wish more MOCs used teal. The story, while seeming not to be extremely constant with the official canon, seems to open up a new and interesting version of the Bionicle universe post-Mata-Nui. Good job all around.

1 Like

Yeah the neck is my first priority to fix! :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t think I understand your suggestion for the back of the legs, but you did help me think of an idea to fill it in, so thank you! The ankles… I will see what I can do. I was waiting for someone to point them out haha!
You, sir, are also the first one to address the story, which I appreciate!
I will be working to implement these fixes! Thanks very much!

1 Like

I would add more turquoise to the moc

1 Like

Haha I will see what I can do as I fix some of these issues. Actually, you gave me and idea to fix the neck!

2 Likes

Holy cow this is an awesome self moc well done I really wish i could build this well

2 Likes

oh i didnt realise i did

2 Likes